Why I left movie battles 2..

Hey, guys. It's me Molaes the once known meme, I want to talk about and tell you all why I stopped playing movie battles 2 and why I think I wouldn't recommend anyone creating a new clan.

So, I began being a meme around 2018 November as I known, I was a admin in one of the servers I don't know but I think It was TIN idk.. I posted a vote "have a fun?" and I thought that was a real question because I didn't know english very well back then, and from that I became a meme because of my bad english. I am not from a english country so I didn't know that, I wanted to create clans because I wanted to be "legend" of "freeing toxicity from MBII", I know I was stupid lmao.. But, after I became a meme I started to like it but after making clans such as .N] (.Naboo Clan) I got harassed, people even gave me death threats so I was like why people are sending my that. After I trusted lots of people just betrayed me so now I have trust issues because of all of those people such as: noel, some SS7 guy, and the Jedi Clan Grandmaster. (I cannot really remember them) After I got so many harassments, betrayals, death threats, I vanished from the MBII Platform with abandoning my clan. (.Naboo) After I had 5 months of break I just came back hoping that I still am a meme, because I wanted to be a meme. I always wanted to be a meme, but when I came back I wasn't anymore because "I was not funny anymore" and I was just dissapointed and sad but I still regret being such a 'popular' guy in MBII because of the harassments, betrayals and death threats. So I am still alive, good and happy but I just wanted to tell you why I have been gone for so long..

It's been an honor, guys..

P.S: There were more things to this. (small context: I loved kenobi, Master Molaes etc..)

This "drama" was between 2018 and 2020, so I don't want to tell the full story because It will just take me so long..