(MUST SEE) Argorn cheat proof.

Should hackers be banned from this game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fang

Donator
All ill say is teach the servers owners how to identify this shit would help for the moment

Populate servers with known admins who aren't braindead.

Don't play on the server which has trash folk known to do it

Install a VPN auto kicker (with whitelist function). As for frequent IP's well there's only so many a person gets

Last edited:

Lee

You are clearly inciting the trolling and personal attacking of another player. If anyone should be banned it's you. And get a life....christ, u wrote all that? I barely skimmed it and already you need to seriously get a life. Nobody should be spending their time writing essays and composing chatlogs and backlogs of another players actions from a-z in a 17 year old game. The facts speak for themselves here.

You are clearly inciting the trolling and personal attacking of another player. If anyone should be banned it's you. And get a life....christ, u wrote all that? I barely skimmed it and already you need to seriously get a life. Nobody should be spending their time writing essays and composing chatlogs and backlogs of another players actions from a-z in a 17 year old game. The facts speak for themselves here.
Okay, i dont know if this is trolling or a Je'daii member since you are a total no one and i also refuse to believe that exists such a specimen with so much lack of reading comprehension and this amount of damaged braincells, however, just in case:

1 - He is a cheater, not a random flamer or troll, of course im going not only going to encourage the trolling and attacking of another player whose intentions were to break the game itself just in order to feel better than others, ruining the game itself and all developers work, other players experiences, and also take new players under his influence, not to count he is also a toxic, i would also encourage its ban and overall, his total erase from this game, if u are so delusional that can't understand that cheaters must be banned, go to psychiatrist because you are in a clearly need of it.

2 - You, yourself admited that you didnt read the thread, yet you are going to give comments, opinions, and advices you low ape?

3 - This thread was supposedly going to be launched 4 months before the release, and despite that, it didnt took me more than 20 mins to write and edit it, my played time on this mod this current year does not excend the 20h. All of this just in case you thought I nEeD tO gEt A lIfE!!! Because this game is consuming my time; also the chatlogs were all took in the same round, which took less than 2 minutes to take them all, same for discord, if u have osteoarthritis and can't do it that quick ain't my problem, pariah.

4 - You don't read the thread, right you come to defend the subject of this? Indeed, your clowings talks by themselves, and im not up to talk with more clowns and flood this post with bullshit comments made by a retard, if u wanna talk about something, hit me up either in discord or on private.

Last edited:

Karus

Donator
Lol. Look at this guy and his big speech.
Listen buddy. The guy's a fucking cheater. Plain and simple. Has been for years. If you can't understand why that ruins the game/community, I don't know what to say to you.
Old game or new game, a cheater is a cheater. Stop being an apologist. Not only does it make you look guilty of doing it yourself, but it makes you look like a fucktard.
No offense, just my thoughts.

Facts . ------> "Now, read what hypocrite word means." And good luck in explanation to these sweet screens, showing exacly, what kind of people talking here - in this thread. More screens soon, including Hessu as a bonus!. 🤭
_MUST READ FIRST_Lagometer references.jpg
Karus_timenudge_abuser.jpg
Pelm_ timenudge abuser.jpg
Pelm2.jpg
Pelm3.jpg
Pelm-4.jpg

Facts . ------> "Now, read what hypocrite word means." And good luck in explanation to these sweet screens, showing exacly, what kind of people talking here - in this thread. More screens soon, including Hessu as a bonus!. 🤭View attachment 5275View attachment 5276View attachment 5277View attachment 5278View attachment 5279View attachment 5280

Its funny how you try to expose people for unlocking cvars but all of the screen shots are of people with locked cvars just playing the game with cl_timenudge -30.

Making snaps 100 which is your first "proof" is not locked by cvars you can go into any fresh installed mb2 and do snaps 100, it wont do anything because the server only sends out 40. The lagometers are not unlocked you can see that because there are still green on the lagometer, anyone using more than like -80 and you will not see any green on the lagometer.

On TIN Discord we had a test to see if pelmenu had really unlocked cvars and he streamed his screen, went in to mb2 and showed us his game, he then tried to do timenudge -300 and it didnt work because he doesn't have cvars unlocked. Im getting tired of all the accusasions going around because of this timenudge hoax.

We can ban cheaters and toxic losers at the same time.

Really simple, actually. This is not complicated. I don't want to play with cheaters. I don't want to play with toxic scum. The two arguing who is worse, is irrelevant. BAN THEM BOTH!

We can ban cheaters and toxic losers at the same time.

Really simple, actually. This is not complicated. I don't want to play with cheaters. I don't want to play with toxic scum. The two arguing who is worse, is irrelevant. BAN THEM BOTH!
Please, dont ruin my thread with your stinky pressence, thank you for your stupid opinión, goodbye (there is a button to ignore players, dont compare toxicity with game breaking stuff, if you are that impulsive and idiot that you wont use a feature made specially for toxicity and its erase and you'd rather make the wave bigger, its your own problem, so stop posting that kind of senseless stuff here, nobody thinks the way you do about this issue, which leads in you begin a total weirdo apebrain, also, nobody cares who you would and wouldnt play with; If someone is begin toxic at yourself, it doesnt mean that this someone is a toxic to the rest of the community).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.