Dryden's Saber Pack - V2

Great again Dryden, love the sounds and the hilts.

Looking forward to more coming from you in the future!

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
dont want to be that guy, but you got permission from the creators right?

Please remove Stellan Gios's lightsaber and the legacy sounds from your pack as you definitely did not ask the authors for permission. I would know, I am the author.
If u want but whats the point of making hilts if that every single person that uses it to create something has to remove it cause u simply just don’t want them to. For what, thinking that im gonna steal ur stuff? I never said that i did everything.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Its a respect thing, you wouldnt want someone taking your stuff and posting it publicly without credit or permission. No one is saying you cant make your own pack but putting stuff out publicly should be done properly

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
I have removed the link until such a time as you have Doughnut's permission or the offending assets are removed.

I have removed the link until such a time as you have Doughnut's permission or the offending assets are removed.
Too much trouble, it's all good i understand. I decide to cancel it so if you can delete the post that would be appreciated. And i'm gonna delete the Youtube video too because link was also in it.

Too much trouble, it's all good i understand. I decide to cancel it so if you can delete the post that would be appreciated. And i'm gonna delete the Youtube video too because link was also in it.
I don't think its THAT neccessary, keep doing what your doing. I appreciate modders. Just make sure to ask permission next time.