What are the arguments for jedi/sith having 100 hp?

Lee

I mean seriously. I think damage reduction when you are blocking and other stuff to mitigate dmg are good concepts, and don't necessarily want them removed. But the elephant in the room is this 100 number. With the addition of legends it is abundantly clear to many more ppl that jedi/sith do not need 100 hp. If we are all about balance and stuff then why do you perpetuate this number? If balance was 'the king', the health/armour values for classes would not be nice numbers like they are....they definitely aren't for soldier/et afterall. Arguably you can add clone to that mix. The only thing I can comeup with is that jedi/sith are literally the hallmarks of the game and get special treatment, and giving them health values like 80/90 creates uncomfortable conversations for the egocentric players of the class who are always asking stuff like "hp?". Making them deduct from a number other than 100 is not desirable ofc.

Even though the 100 number may seem arbitrary there are other factors such as damage reduction and I would imagine the game has been balanced around these numbers regardless

l0l.jpg

Fang

Donator
Mb2 players don't find big brain language appealing

<looks at my signature>

Last edited:

Victin Halcyon

Donator
I don't think you can use the current meta to make assessments of Jedi/Sith viability at the moment. The FP drains on guns are acknowledged to be broken (currently too low) and are being adjusted by the devs to be brought back into line.

My understanding is that this has been the case for the past two or three years, and so the meta we have surrounding gunner vs. saberist is very much a distorted one. We're like in the Galapagos Islands scenario for MB2 balance atm.

Let what's obviously broken be fixed first, then revisit things like HP, damage reduction, knockback or whatever else in the future, once we're on more solid footing.