Nute Gunray's forever lasting shield after death

So with the introduction of the brand new Legends mode (love it by the way, good work) a brand new character accompanied it... With a glorious feature, his shield.

Repels teammates which allows for unlimited TKing, hallway blocking and overall trolling & also shocks any enemy that gets too close, completely stunning them. But this isn't about balancing, this is about all of these effects still occurring despite being dead.

Yeah, if you die in-game as Nute Gunray, his shield and model will disappear as expected but... Only his shield doesn't. His shield will stay (invisible, fyi) in the exact spot you died in no matter what - which is ultimately used to block objectives, block hallways, farm free kills, push team mates off of the map, etc. I don't think I need to explain why this is an issue & despite me being one of the many people harboring ill will with this class... I ultimately had to report it for the disarray it causes.

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
Yeah, the bubble shield is slated for a fix pretty soon, just hasn't been high priority what with all the bug fixing lately. Glad it is reported here, though... probably will get it fixed sooner because of that.