You're not dealing with the average Saiyan warrior anymore

The only thing I stone is you.
Regardless, the majority of the time, I am sober. I've rarely played whilst baked. If you're being serious, we can do a best of 10 for YouTube. I'll live stream it?

Yes. Yes you do.

I will never be dumpstered by you, or anyone whose diet consists of McDonalds and Trump spunk.
Rarely baked? I'm sure that is bullshit, since you mention weed nearly every time i've seen you in game.

Why even bother asking for my permission to record a fight? Why not just do what Pelm does and record without telling me, and edit out your deaths? And ban me in the middle of a duel to make it look like I rq'd?

1579708004642.png

Impressive...

Karus

Donator
Rarely baked? I'm sure that is bullshit, since you mention weed nearly every time i've seen you in game.

Why even bother asking for my permission to record a fight? Why not just do what Pelm does and record without telling me, and edit out your deaths? And ban me in the middle of a duel to make it look like I rq'd?
Because I'm a real duelist. Sry pelm.

Yep, a blue noob that shits on you. I'd cry on the forums too if I was in your shoes

Got tired ofm getting REKT on duel servers?
Getting beaten by shittiers?

Can't hold a saber straight?
I have a solution for you!
1589941313943.png

CONTACT ME RIGHT NOW AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET THE BEST TRAINING IN MBII
UNLIKE OTHER MB2 COACHES I OFFER A THOUGHT OUT ROUTINE WHICH WILL DELIVER QUICK RESULTS.
DUALING LESSONS 4$ PER DUAL!
2 weeks improvement or you get your money back!

it's up for the coach to assess improvement rate