The bug is literally gamebreaking, as quickgetup is the cornerstone of arc-fu

Last edited:
To recreate the bug:
1) Be ARC, have dex3
2) Be knocked down
3) Press "reload"
4) Getup doesn't happen
The bug is literally gamebreaking, as quickgetup is the cornerstone of arc-fu
Wasn't a bug but intended. But I am pretty pissed about this too, How am I supposed to ARC-Fu, How is Appo gonna ARC fu now? Please give it back!!

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If this fix weakens ARC significantly, it ought to be balanced out somehow, but I wouldn't want to see this janky bug back.

Don't bring this cancerous shit back, dex3 already provides plenty of acrobatic options for evading enemies, we don't need this dumb looking getup cancelling that makes dex3 arcs completely immune to any sort of knockdowns
mad that you cant abuse alt frag on them???

Reactions: SuM
Arc fu cringe
Don't bring this cancerous shit back, dex3 already provides plenty of acrobatic options for evading enemies, we don't need this dumb looking getup cancelling that makes dex3 arcs completely immune to any sort of knockdowns
If this fix weakens ARC significantly, it ought to be balanced out somehow, but I wouldn't want to see this janky bug back.
Nothing about this fix will weaken arc mains. Dex3 cancels were a meme more than anything else, and every situation where you could spam cancels was always, and I mean 100% always better played out if you just played the game normally and actually shot people. You can't shoot people if you're cancelling rolls, so the dex3 cancel was just a "ha ha i'm so fast ha ha" shitpost and not much else. You know what would actually deal with those jedi who keep spamming push on you like drooling mongoloids? Fucking shooting them. Something you'll actually be doing now that roll cancelling isn't an option.

You aren't nerfing arc like this. The class doesn't work that way.