Rebirth of a old clan [SE]

Is this the best clan in MB2?

• Total voters
f05.png
irl politics isn't roleplay... -_-

the only good clan in mb2 is my clan, which is called TTT (Top Tier Trash) and we only accept the best players ok so don't even THINK about asking me to join cause you ain't good enough :mad:

the only good clan in mb2 is my clan, which is called TTT (Top Tier Trash) and we only accept the best players ok so don't even THINK about asking me to join cause you ain't good enough :mad:
Why not get your "best" duelists and coup our clan, we'd be happy to be a vassal clan, seeing as i'm very much in favour of uniting clans rather than dividing them like SE did, nice to see our legacy continues through these other S clans though! :cool:

Why not get your "best" duelists and coup our clan, we'd be happy to be a vassal clan, seeing as i'm very much in favour of uniting clans rather than dividing them like SE did, nice to see our legacy continues through these other S clans though! :cool:
haha jokes on you pal TTT isnt a real clan omegalul bamboozled fella damn gotcha good whoo lad got em

Are you telling me that I can come and kill the leader and the clan is then mine?

Only if you actually kill him outside of the game.

I am neither advising or implying you should and I waive all responsibility for any inference you might mistakenly use as a basis to commit murder.

If people were interested and we got some strong people we could reform into crusaders and go on crusades once in a while, but we'd need decent players rather than noobs

If you let noel take your clan you will only find ruin within the future!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps let an A m e r i c a n lead you with the utmost freedom!!!!!!!

Imagine getting kicked from clan by noel.
I have yet to see the whole clan being defeated, all talk no action on these forums these few years.. our doors are open to those who wish to rule or destroy the clan but only a few have tried and accomplished anything from it