EU DUEL Noel's application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: noel

MBII Experience: At a guess, I would say I have around 1000 hours in-game and have played the mod for just under a year now.

Description: I'm noel, I've made a comprehensive dueling guide and currently own a dueling clan called the Yavin-4 Academy. I've spent far too long playing MBII and it's become one of/if not my favourite mod/games of all time. I spend at least an hour or so every night playing, and a lot lot more on the weekends. I don't really know what else to say other than that I think I have a pretty solid understanding of sabering and the rules of most duel servers and that I'm pretty involved with discussion on the forums etc.

Reason:
It just gets annoying playing on servers where its so easy to exploit the fact that admins are few and far between, I think saying as I'm pretty active I can help to administrate EU Official and hopefully make it less of a no-mans land kind of environment which it sometimes turns into. I also have had a lot of experience with smod, I've had smod on J| and T.cult when I was in each clan respectively where I never had any issues/complaints against me and currently have smod on BG Duel and Y4.

References:
Shady, House, SK5, D1, a jew, Aizen, Shilling, SeV, Zhane

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I'm 80% sure noel will do fine as an admin and it's always nice to have more actively playing admins on official servers. The 20% uncertainty comes from drama in the past, but as long as Noel doesn't let that dictate whether or not he kicks someone that is fine. I don't think there's much chance of admin abuse and the reduction in lamers from him getting admin will be gud aswell.

Noel gets admin on EU duel=Does his job, kicks lamers
Noel gets admin on J| Duel=Global sea levels rise, cataclysmic awakenings of otherwordly beings, cockroaches develop a taste for human flesh, world collectively forgets recipe to Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls

+

Noel gets admin on EU duel=Does his job, kicks lamers
Noel gets admin on J| Duel=Global sea levels rise, cataclysmic awakenings of otherwordly beings, cockroaches develop a taste for human flesh, world collectively forgets recipe to Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls

+
i agree completely

Eazy E

Banned
Was a top admin on my server never abused once. I can vouch for him (though doubtful it means much).

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Accepted. (probably) (idk)
P.S. EU officials seem to be dead though. Can't admin the non-existant server.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
P.S. EU officials seem to be dead though. Can't admin the non-existant server.

They're dead. Not sure if they will be able to return any time soon but yeah for now they're dead.

"Hello noel, the dev team has decided to reject your application considering the lack of need for admins on official servers as the community labels them dead for a while now. Please consider reapplying again in the future if they are more populated."

^would still be nice as an answer regardless of how dead the servers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.