Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
^ most interesting mb2 forum post i ever seen ngl

oop this is the next page so instead of ^ i should say

< most interesting mb2 forum post i ever seen ngl

Dakorian

Donator
Ive been playing and its most impressive. You guys have gotten good as fuck. Ive been getting railed by a bunch of no name gunners like a Thai girl at a donkey party. :/

Dakorian

Donator
Donkey Party......I know that needs an explanation. But I don't think its appropriate for these forums. Not only that I need a new pair of glasses and I cant see for shit...……..I got into a right good bar fight last night and broke my glasses.

Dakorian

Donator
I'm going to shower, sober up, hit up the gym. Than I will explain the whole, "Dakorian, Hick crying video". I tried to do the right thing and was crushed for it. And Defiled I apologise for the triple post. I also need to get new glasses...Damn that was a good fight last night.....

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I have a fellow airman with the same narcissistic attitude as you feller. everyone hates him. use the military card, im sure the ones that arent too bright will think you're really cool because you can sit on a ship with hundreds of other dudes with ur dicks out and they dont know any better. i will sit in my air conditioned office like a good chair force

Welcome back dude, I rarely play this awesome mod, but I do remember you when Mike and us @ the Chosen Clan we would go to the AOD servers and like stupid preteens back then we would be doing dumb ass things like team-killing, laming, trolling AOD members to /ragequit and at some point Mike tricked you in banning yourself from the server, lol, good old dumb times, but as time passes we grow up to become someone better and mature by learning from our silly toxic pasts.

Yet I'm glad old timers are coming back to this great Star Wars mod and cheers to all in having more fun times in this game while we live through the Dark Times of the Evil EA Empire and its tight grip of the Star Wars franchise.

(Sorry, I just had to post this for the sake of dumb lulz & silly nostalgia)

Last edited:

Dakorian

Donator
Omg.....that is the best. I remember that video haha. That's awesome some of yall are still around. Fuck what was that like? Ten years ago?

Yeah, getting to visit all over the world is one of the biggest pros of being in the Navy. I'm hoping to do a MOB before my contract expires but this year I'm going to Hawaii to support my unit. I'm taking the advancement exam next month, I might be an E-5 this year.

Dakorian

Donator
Nice man hope you make it. E-5 is a huge pay jump.....Your looking at around 2-3 hundred a paycheck depending on your extra incentives, pay, ect.

On behalf of high school aged me, I apologize for posting that video Dak. Good to see a famous old name.