•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue My controls keep locking since the patch, even the mouse movement.

As the tittle says, it happens randomly, if it happens when i'm moving on any direction i keep moving on that way until it passes and if i move the mouse it just stutters. I do not get any connection interrupted message or spikes in the laggometer.

It doesn't happen all the time to make the game unplayable but enough times, at the worst moments, to become an annoyance.

Only mb2, haven't tried with base jamp since i haven't used it on years but i don't think it will, it started to happen right after the update. In the launcher i have it set to run using JAMP, i could try to use the MBII client.

EDIT:

It seems it doesn't happen with the MBII client but the game runs much worse.

Last edited:
I have this happen occasionally too. Changed my mouse, formatted my drives and installed from scratch, still happens. Usually when I just spawn in, or after I check scoreboard.

I have this issue after a lagspike or a stutter occasionally, so that the last input of any control or movement gets stuck until I press the same key again, but this has been since last patch or so. Unsure that this is a peripheral issue, because I've had at least 2 different mouses during this time with the same issue.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Same here, started to happen rigth after the last patch (1.5.2) and some team mates complain that i'm shotting them on purpose when they pass infront of me but i'm just stuck there.
Is your FPS capped to no more than 125?

I will emphasize that there is nothing changed in the last few patches that should cause lower level issues like this. Nothing significant that would cause only a few people to have issues. Something else changed (such as engine being reset to JAMP when launcher updates, so your settings are different, or as Mace said a Windows issue).