Maren's Update Ideas (Epic Ideas)

Which ones are the good ideas?

• Total voters
Ah yes the age old solution of take from the poor and oppressed to give to the rich, let's just ruin the lives of our brave men and neckbeard gunners in the field of battle!

Send that pleb to play battlefront 2 - EA, sounds like his kind of a game.

saberists really don't need buffs, they're already incredibly easy to play with almost guaranteed free kills on gunners in 1v1 and with a competent player behind them are able to win 1vX consistently too.

i'd recommend some more practice, learning to play open is more satisfying and better for balance than buffing saberists because you want to run forwards and swing mindlessly without getting punished for your misplays.
you missed my point, i want saberists to be able to do that, that's the whole point of having a saber, to destroy

tbh adding more force powers into open would be chaotic as fuck
how so, if force destruction cost entire fp then it would only happen once per minute, and if that cost a lot of points, you probably wouldn't be able to jump away from a saberist furthermore powers like destruction are easy to push back and drain isn't that good

Send that pleb to play battlefront 2 - EA, sounds like his kind of a game.
nope, just makes sense for the saberists to be stronger, mb2 is currently nothing like it and it'll never be like it because gunners always have a chance

It's nice that you supplement your text with colourful pictures for all the autistic pople here

how so, if force destruction cost entire fp then it would only happen once per minute, and if that cost a lot of points, you probably wouldn't be able to jump away from a saberist furthermore powers like destruction are easy to push back and drain isn't that good
literally everyone would use force destruction you fucking moron

So in other words, you want to kill mb2
the game was built around the lightsabers they are already strong as they should be, i suggest having them slightly stronger so that other classes can get good buffs, you clearly aren't trying to see the benefits for the gunners

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
the game was built around the lightsabers they are already strong as they should be, i suggest having them slightly stronger so that other classes can get good buffs, you clearly aren't trying to see the benefits for the gunners
What benefits lol? Making saberists even stronger would make gunners way too weak and there would be no point in playing them. This is not battlefront.

Don't be ridiculous, Jedi should obviously be OP and be able to kill gunners in one hit, IT'S THE LORE.

jedi/sith are already the easiest class in the game by far: unpunishable gameplay unless they want to put themselves at risk, recharging powers that they can land once to secure uncontested kills, and damage reduction just to ensure the few shots they did take in their opening didn't kill them, that'd be too hard.

getting rocked by a gunner as a jedi/sith means you need to go back to the workshop or you were just vastly outgunned. As a jedi/sith you have the most power over when and where a fight is going to happen, you can run the map until that point too, waiting for people to get into 1v1s where jedi/sith shine.

I do not agree with any of the aforementioned jedi and sith 'buffs', but I certainly would support giving underappreciated saber styles more attention via complexity.