EU OPEN PuNk's EU OPEN + DUEL Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: PuNk
MBII Experience:
7+ years

Description: I'm just a wild punk from Serbia enjoying an old game from my childhood. In what we'd call "real life" I'm a failed actor and currently a law student living with his family and working. I play MBII at least a few days a week. I like video games, movies, TV shows and theater. And since I'm writing this application I think it's obvious that I'm single.

Reason: Same reason as most people who wrote this application before, to get rid of trolls, lamers, time wasters and other filth. If that's not good enough I also think I'm a good and experienced admin without false modesty and recently EU official servers have been getting more pop than usual so this is a good time to make an application.

Admin experience: I was an admin on Cult around the time of TFA influx in 15 and I'm currently admin on SF, GJO and TIN servers. Regardless of our disputes I think @Eazy E can vouch, @Equinox can vouch I was unbiased admin on his server, @isair can vouch I was unbiased on his servers and pretty much 50+ TIN members can vouch for my dedication on our clan's servers.
I'm not flawless, sometimes I can be a dick but I believe in over a year of admining servers on a daily basis I've almost never wrongfully punished someone unless it was an accident. Few times when I did wrongfully punish I later on apologized.

References: @n00b @Hessu @Michau @Equinox @isair @Tylenol @Sambyka @Mr Happy Fridge @AaronAaron @Recourse @Kryst @Puskie @SrsSpy @Remalus @jango40 @DONNI D

Last edited:
+1 great admin, he's not afraid of admitting if he's made a mistake - which rarely happens, atleast when we are talking admin stuff. He'd be a great addition to your admin team.

Nice guy and responsible admin. If any admins are needed he'd make a good one.
Holy shit,Shilling being serious for once?
The code forbids it.png

@Gumba That's alright, by the time these applications get a response we might as well all be married with children.
Just spam DM the devs on discord, you either get banned or get the smod. It's 50/50 really.

Or be cool like me and know the right people's dog on first name basis

+1 too
You definitely deserve it. You're a nice and trustful person and a very polite guy
I vouch for him!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Accepted. Please read and post acknowledgement of the admin rules to complete your app. After that you will be sent credentials and added to the roster. If not already, you should also link your Discord account with the forum to also get the group assigned there for @ notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.