Clan: Jedis of the New Republic English/Spanish

Hi, I'm introducing you to my long-time clan, I come from the multiplayer of the Jedi Academy and I'm interested in my clan being part of M2.

You see my clan is based on simply following everything that represents being a Jedi or soldiers who are engaged in defending and representing the interests of this clan.
I invite you to form a new community, those who are interested and who are willing to teach me what they know or I teach them what they can to help each other.

Do you want to be part of the order? Let me know

Hola les presento a mi clan de hace mucho tiempo vengo del multijugador del jedi academy y estoy interesado en que mi clan forme parte de mb2.

Veran mi clan se basa en simplemente seguir todo lo que representa ser un jedi o soldados que se ocupen en defender y representar los intereses de este clan.
Los invito a formar una nueva comunidad los que esten interesados y que esten diespuesto a enseñarme lo que saben o yo enseñarles lo que se para poder ayudarnos entre todos.

Quieres formar parte de la orden? Hazmelo saber

AaronAaron

Donator
good clan i join
Basicly people, {BG}Liniyka got mad at me for nothing really, he got mad at me talking with J|C Aaron about him being 12 years old and what he does and more. He calls me out as you see in the screenshots and insults the living hell out of me becoming so angry to block me at the end, just for simple FACTS! He is indeed 12 years old or even 9 and he doesn't say he is but he is indeed that age, he says he's not a kid which he definitely is and he takes it as an insult, kid is no insult if i'm correct, it's a term to describe a child, in this case, Liniyka, he never says his age what so ever but does say he's not this age, which he indeed IS. There's nothing to be ashamed of other than acting this way to facts and being this age and a kid. Kid is not an INSULT. Next time you get called kid, don't cry like this, insult people and get mad again. You got mad for nothing. Now get exposed little bitch, you payed the price big mouth cunt, GET FUCKED

Basicly people, {BG}Liniyka got mad at me for nothing really, he got mad at me talking with J|C Aaron about him being 12 years old and what he does and more. He calls me out as you see in the screenshots and insults the living hell out of me becoming so angry to block me at the end, just for simple FACTS! He is indeed 12 years old or even 9 and he doesn't say he is but he is indeed that age, he says he's not a kid which he definitely is and he takes it as an insult, kid is no insult if i'm correct, it's a term to describe a child, in this case, Liniyka, he never says his age what so ever but does say he's not this age, which he indeed IS. There's nothing to be ashamed of other than acting this way to facts and being this age and a kid. Kid is not an INSULT. Next time you get called kid, don't cry like this, insult people and get mad again. You got mad for nothing. Now get exposed little bitch, you payed the price big mouth cunt, GET FUCKED
the only copypasta i approve of

Huh.....

Who are you?

1505333841134.jpg

Oh nice to see new clans arrives mb2, good luck with that, besides, a clan where speak spanish can help with players can't speak a fluent english or almost had a little idea of english, personal i have trouble with that... i was on AOD for a very short time, and english was a issue for me (when i going they use teamspeak obligatory).
buena suerte te deseo lo mejor a ti y a tu clan <3

Oh nice to see new clans arrives mb2, good luck with that, besides, a clan where speak spanish can help with players can't speak a fluent english or almost had a little idea of english, personal i have trouble with that... i was on AOD for a very short time, and english was a issue for me (when i going they use teamspeak obligatory).
buena suerte te deseo lo mejor a ti y a tu clan <3
weird flex but ok