Is Moviebattles 2 dying?

Yeah the funny thing is, everyones tired of it, and a lot of people won't be here to "nag about it" pretty soon.

When the world has truly run its course,
No man can stop its inevitable end.

318b495737877a4799d5a463922135bd5dbfac3a_00.gif

"Nothing lasts forever."

I am the exception to that rule.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
*Looks into the future of the thread when the mod shows up to end the thread discussion*
HastySinfulClam-max-1mb.gif

*Reminds himself to duck and goes back to mapping Scarif Garrison*

*Looks into the future of the thread when the mod shows up to end the thread discussion*
HastySinfulClam-max-1mb.gif

*Reminds himself to duck and goes back to mapping Scarif Garrison*
oh my god that scene is brutal. I didn't even know they can show stuff like that.

I have to retract my previous statement. Only 11 people are playing since weeks (pretty sure they are even the same guys). It's dead.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
I have to retract my previous statement. Only 11 people are playing since weeks (pretty sure they are even the same guys). It's dead.
Where were you this past weekend we had like three full servers XD

I have been playing this game for 1 year and I have also noticed that this game has less people

A year ago or at the beginning of 2018 in all servers there were at least 10 people playing at any time, the dueling servers were alive but now rarely see the servers are filled with 32 players and if they do it is only in DeathStar but not they tend to last a lot

The maximum number of players today does not exceed 30 people, all servers are dead and every time there are less noobs or new people playing

always i see the same players who play on the same server I do not know what happened but a year ago the situation was better

Last edited:

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
A year ago or at the beginning of 2018 in all servers there were at least 10 people playing at any time, the dueling servers were alive but now rarely see the servers are filled with 32 players and if they do it is only in DeathStar but not they tend to last a lot

Movie release hype, a lot of extra promotion on our part. Happens pretty consistently on movie releases. People don't play MB2 constantly and typically play it in waves. Playing a game constantly for that long results in burnout.

The maximum number of players today does not exceed 30 people, all servers are dead and every time there are less noobs or new people playing

It was definitely higher than 30. I saw over 40 when I looked. However, today the master server was down which usually results in less players playing.

I have been playing this game for 1 year and I have also noticed that this game has less people

always i see the same players who play on the same server I do not know what happened but a year ago the situation was better

Playing for just 1 year doesn't give you any right nor knowledge to make such statement

Everyone has a right to their opinion, it just depends on others on how they take it
He didn't have the practical time to see the game's playerbase shifting, evolving and its increases/decreases; I've been playing for almost 8 years now and there have always been low periods for the MBII playerbase, its no news