• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

discord ban part 2

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
IMO, permanent. I told you multiple times to knock this shit:

[2:31 PM] [tR]Faux: the truth hurts huh
[2:31 PM] [tR]Faux: go take another dab you manchild
[2:31 PM] [tR]Faux: holy shit why do faggot soyboy libcucks always run away from responsibility of their own actions
[2:32 PM] [tR]Faux: because you have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old
[2:33 PM] [tR]Faux: not just a pothead. an adult who is so insecure he feels the need to tell us about how much he abuses a substance daily
[2:33 PM] [tR]Faux: an adult who acts like a 6 year old with his hand in the cookie jar when he is caught doing something bad
[2:33 PM] [tR]Faux: an adult who takes pictures of himself holding toys for his profile picture
[2:37 PM] [tR]Faux: lindsey is a leftist so he will never admit he was wrong, he'll just make passive aggressive comments and try to convince himself he is in the right

off and you didn't learn. I also told you the last time you were banned that ban evasion made your previous ban longer and you fucking ban evaded again this time. You didn't learn that either.

You had multiple chances, more than a large number of people have gotten, and you continued to squander it.

[2:33 PM] [tR]Faux: an adult who takes pictures of himself holding toys for his profile picture
TangibleShinyGrassspider-size_restricted.gif