(3 Steps Plan) "How to fix forum activity?"

My clan ? What clan ?
All right dude, just don't kill yourself over this since you're exhibiting a lot of pretty concerning mental instability with these gigantic blocks of disorganized text you keep spamming one after the other in which you ramble about how everyone is against you and whatnot. What do you think anyone but Puppytine who has interests in your "crusade" perceive you as ? Just try asking "what do you think of k4far ?" in any server and see what happens.
I was serious when I told you to get some help. I think I'm done trying to have empathy for you as you're obviously too immature ( or straight up manic-depressive with acute paranoia, in that case I can only be sorry for you ) to have a proper conversation.

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
0dfb2a0291b91.png

Ask around "what do you think of development team" out of two I think I have better opinion, haha. In their great fear fueled generosity this thread still stands to try not to prove my point about censorship but it will be ultimately closed/deleted. Shame your generosity just began here not when you had a horde of people asking you to consider their opinion on things.

Stay mad Wace you are a cuck LOL (still don't know who you are tbh.)

Guys i think you should stop feeding k4

I'm well aware he's poorly "trolling" - trolling is supposed to be somewhat subtle, and he's anything but subtle.. Trolling's also supposed to make its target pissed off as he "falls for the bait", but that's not the case here since the bait is so obvious it hurts and I'm not angry either, so I don't understand what he gets out of it. I mean, he's saying I'm "mad" and a "cuck" as a last resort in order to deflect instead of properly replying and growing some balls, those are just childish insults thrown out by a child in my book.. not trolling which is supposed to be at least a bit funny.
Even though I truthfully stated I'm a nobody, he's still in his paranoia craze wondering who the hell I might be, since he thinks he's the center of the universe and that everyone wants his skin. Conversely, he thinks MB2 players generally have a better opinion of him than the development team, which is delusional at best, I'm actually surprised he genuinely thinks that's the case.
All of that's slightly amusing to me, but mostly concerning for his mental health, I'd consider banning him off these forums for a long period of time for his own sake - you're probably right though, there's no way of reaching him so I might as well let him sink deeper and deeper until he inevitably gets himself banned again.

Last edited:

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Been away for quite some time just to see k4far still alive and kicking here, lol.
What he thinks:
What actually happens:

Idk what's wrong with you, but I think that majority has stopped considering you any adequate long time ago. Stop making fun of yourself in the first place, or actually don't and let us enjoy your ramble further.

I'd be much more active if there'd be less people waiting months for me to post my well thought out opinions and then insult me and make fun of me in a way i don't understand. This shit hurts my feelings =(.
If you know any people like that k4far, get rid of them.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
@k4far Jesus do you keep taps on when I am online on these forums? What are you, the NSA? scary.

Anyways being online on the forums =/= posting on the forums. I may go long time without posting but I pretty much check the list of newest replies on these forums daily ( even quite many times per day) and start from what I haven't read yet. I remember full well the "memewars" and puppytine's crusade. I honestly thought why not have their offtopic fun, I didn't care. But if for some reason the dev team thinks that they don't want that then thats ok too, go spam edgy memes somewhere else then. Or do you really need the attention of the whole community for your memes until you feel satisfied?

You are full of shit and sorrow unable to let go of the past and go towards future for all.
I believe you just described your own behavior on these forums.

I do admit though I never gave a shit about the discord channel convos, still quite don't. Why can't you just be happy in your own meme discord since apparently it is working quite well for you (at least from what I read here, not being sarcastic). Why are you then still full of hatred? As a "memer" you out of all people should know the oldest rule of the Internet is that "Internet is srs bsnz".

You'd be surprised how much you learn of what is going on in the "Devs of our lifes" -show by actually sitting down with a dev or two and have a couple of beers. They're humans too you know. The most ironic thing is that I do not remember you at all until you started maniacally spamming these forums, guess your name never stuck.

Last edited:

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
I'm well aware he's poorly "trolling" - trolling is supposed to be somewhat subtle, and he's anything but subtle.. Trolling's also supposed to make its target pissed off as he "falls for the bait", but that's not the case here since the bait is so obvious it hurts and I'm not angry either, so I don't understand what he gets out of it. I mean, he's saying I'm "mad" and a "cuck" as a last resort in order to deflect instead of properly replying and growing some balls, those are just childish insults thrown out by a child in my book.. not trolling which is supposed to be at least a bit funny.
Even though I truthfully stated I'm a nobody, he's still in his paranoia craze wondering who the hell I might be, since he thinks he's the center of the universe and that everyone wants his skin. Conversely, he thinks MB2 players generally have a better opinion of him than the development team, which is delusional at best, I'm actually surprised he genuinely thinks that's the case.
All of that's slightly amusing to me, but mostly concerning for his mental health, I'd consider banning him off these forums for a long period of time for his own sake - you're probably right though, there's no way of reaching him so I might as well let him sink deeper and deeper until he inevitably gets himself banned again.
Sad thing is, he's not even trolling. He is just delusional

The fact that the only big activity on the forums now is this shitty thread , it just makes the 'Gas Stassin' one look like a meeting of the world's wisest philosophers.

Can we just end this now before I end myself?

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Oh nooo it is the boogeyman lerv who probably hasnt even read your threads.

Btw nice subject diversion