(3 Steps Plan) "How to fix forum activity?"

d4fy2r3i6wm11.png

Btw really love your post on the MB2 subreddit, where literally no one got the joke

k4far

Banned
Donator
doesn't matter, it will be tied with search results and movie battles keyword, everybody who got the joke already left this place

k4far

Banned
Donator
Gargos can you not support people you know nothing about?

You shill for those who would abuse you out, in fact, Mace did abuse you out of the discord because he gets carried away by his personal opinions during his sudden attacks. It's been going for years. It isn't just Spaghetti and Viserys who are out, before them other developers have left because this is a bullshit machine where person holding the power does not allow to fix things internally. That's the reason why fagetti should have nothing to say about present movie battles nor intervene with anything related unless he comes back through official route and apologizes for scaring half community while he's at it. Not like you can wash away what they did away by repeating what Mace and Stassin are saying they are very close accomplices in killing this community.

Talk privately to Supa/ Helix whoever you want that retired they will tell you trying to improve things internally is futile. While stassin is molesting tempest on every occasion because of his superiority complex or something. This isn't healthy development environment with those people anyway. They erected a safe space for themselves so they can keep hiding it. Why did the person hosting previous website mentally crashed, why half of active and good developers have left (spaghetti viserys excluded). Why did they waste both eezstreet and nightshades,.

k4far

Banned
Donator
FREE THIS GAME, free it from people who clench it with their egos. Let everyone work on it and make it better so the word "Community" in the header of this website has a meaning behind it. Viserys stated privately that she would not work on Open Sourced project it had so little value to her, so she left at earliest convenience do not put your hope in people who already abandoned you.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
We had disagreement with mace but it is all settled. I dont hold to such silly grudges the way you seem to do. And I think I have some kind of knowledge what is going on with the drama inside knowing couple of the developers and some of them even irl. It is funny how you say ”you know nothing” to literally 99 percent of who actually bother to read your threads to this point. I have read the forums quite actively since 2008 or smth so I think I’ve seen all thats been going on here.

Gargos can you not support people you know nothing about?
K4 can you not attack people you know nothing about?

Just because you might know how certain individuals behave online means shit all, you can't claim to know someones way of thinking or their character.

PS: Stop changing the subject whenever you're confronted on something

k4far

Banned
Donator
Consider yourself chosen person it would be utterly retarded to scare you away from the game since you are advertising it in your way.

We had disagreement with mace but it is all settled. I dont hold to such silly grudges the way you seem to do. And I think I have some kind of knowledge what is going on with the drama inside knowing couple of the developers and some of them even irl. It is funny how you say ”you know nothing” to literally 99 percent of who actually bother to read your threads to this point. I have read the forums quite actively since 2008 or smth so I think I’ve seen all thats been going on here.

Not quite, sometimes are periods when you come on once a week. Like most of the dramas were 2-3 days and threads all disappeared in the process, same for discord which you are not a fan of as you said so yourself. Are you doubting the memecaust that has happened here, the fucking calamity just because you were not around to see it? Lol

k4far

Banned
Donator
Gargos, you were supporting both Viserys and Spaghetti when they were introducing THEIR code of conduct I think explaining further is pointless. There are mostly people like You left here everybody who disagreed was driven off this place.

That's why the community that remembers will not support you for it any more developers. For those retards that killed the original spirit of the game and community and left when they lost the support of the people, they were doing it for in the first place. You have the level of support like this right now. You refuse to revert their changes and return to where this game was because you are still corrupted by them by people in the team who still support this shit. We were misinformed by people like Eezstreet that I will not be giving names (a big part of active developers here) were in favor of what community wanted but it appears that was all a lie when faced with your response. You are full of shit and sorrow unable to let go of the past and go towards future for all. You hate memes so much that up until now you have kept insta- banning for one about you but now you are pretty much powerless about it it's spread it's on your own Reddit it's on Know Your Meme. Face the freaking reality you can't keep censoring things you need to create good relations with the people through hard work not through hiding problems. Grow up like seriously.

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
K4 can you not attack people you know nothing about?

You know the least since you joined this quabble at the end of the present year. Sit kid.
Threepwood I am not sure why do you agree with Gargos considering you are active monthly or at best weekly here, not talking about in-game activity but same for Gargos who is online sometimes everyday and the other time he's absent for week or longer. Credibility becomes pretty shit when you consider those facts :rolleyes:

k4far

Banned
Donator
I love how once Lidnsey generalised speaking around me or to me directly about making Viserys quit. I know you have a secret list for thr permamently banned and that I am above Windshaft for god knows what reason you hate memes so much so no wonder you will secretly blackmail people and spread that impression of them on the rest of development team. Your underhanded garbage methods piss me off you would do it to everybody it's enough to disagree with you. I had much more than that leaked to me but we will be making use of those informations a bit later.

Lervish you prick, admit it is you who first went crying to Viserys how memes offend you. It all started with your cry you pushed for "reforms". You robbed us of #nonsense of Funny Pictures to have own safe space. How terrible are you, you think you can keep it hidden? I also remember the Slack chat where you proposed to just ban instead of talking through, with people like you around public relations will be always bad.

Gj.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Wace you louse if you want to engage in conversation like this with me I recommend you do it privately. Your clan already looks pretty shit with brainlets like you representing them.

099dd3901296d.png