(3 Steps Plan) "How to fix forum activity?"

k4far

Banned
Donator
Spaghetti moderating this forum is different from SK5 who is a volunteer and acwuired rank of moderator through official process. Spaghetti has some unremoved forum privileges and is abusing them.

*sk5 is only an example here on how one can/should become moderator on contrary spaghetti is moderating on his own because like in the case of dalo lorn he has still access to repositories because somebody's lazy ass forgot to remove his access

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Do not freaking bend the rules for your own purposes.

So you want us to follow the rules for you then too? Since you called developers/moderators mentally unstable?

Your 'moderations feedback' so you just close/hide it and ignore.

Ask other people other than yourself and puppy. You might note that hessu has been unbanned/had infractions removed because of him properly posting in that section.

Spaghetti has some unremoved forum privileges and is abusing them.

I'm pretty sure all past leads since the new forums have moderation capabilities. The same was true on the old forums as well.

k4far

Banned
Donator
you have freaking internal issues like power in the hands of people who left and as an outsider I am telling you this, how pathetic

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
you have freaking internal issues like power in the hands of people who left and as an outsider I am telling you this, how pathetic

How about you stop acting like you know what you're talking about. We have no internal power issues from people that left currently.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Mind explaining how retired are moderating if they left pushed out after moderation backslash?

You're shit at the game and barely even play it anyway, why do you care, just go away. Play Battlefront. Or Tetris.

k4far

Banned
Donator
They left because they were exhausted, they were not forced out by anyone.
I asked a question why those who have left are still moderating this place do not change the subject people know what really happened anyway. That's why I am calling you on your bullshit here.

k4far

Banned
Donator
abf23535c5ef7.png

There are people who disagree with you but you happen to be unable to acknowledge that. Live in your delusions with your daily 1000 unique players maybe they will believe you.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I asked a question why those who have left are still moderating this place do not change the subject people know what really happened anyway. That's why I am calling you on your bullshit here.

They did nothing to warrant removal of powers. People still having access and power after they leave is pretty standard unless they do something to harm mb2. (Sorry, moderating you doesn't qualify) I still have had access to do development work even when I was retired. It allows retired devs to come back and do a couple things if they want without going through the whole process of adding their powers and getting them in sync again. Retired devs have power on discord and stuff as well. The only ones that don't are the ones that requested it - mostly because they didn't want to be pinged when @developer was still a thing.

k4far

Banned
Donator
yeah i knew mace i am sub-player, human and all those things you are thinking thank you for being clear

In case you took "Sorry, moderating you doesn't qualify" the wrong way, it meant that moderating you doesn't qualify as doing harm to the mod. Otherwise don't see how you read he insulted you as sub-anything, don't insult yourself like that man.

Honestly I've watched all this bullshit going on for a year now.. are you happy or proud with what's been done so far ? If we admit former team members supposedly made some long-time players leave/active forumers go inactive, what do you think you and a couple others have done to the development team by constantly harassing them and claiming to be victims ( of f*cking forum moderation of all things to be constantly outraged about.. ) all day long ?

It's sickening to see how dumb this whole thing is, I've just given the old Off-Topic threads a read again in order to remind me of what the whole fuss was about, and I can't believe some people can't get over such trivial matters long past and done.

If you ( goes for both sides of the argument ) sincerely cared more about the mod than your egos, you'd have dropped that old, completely chewed-out bone a long time ago, because you have to know how detrimental this farce has been. Just ignore each other for good, follow forum rules even if you disagree with them and stop taking trivial things so at heart.
The fact that this could have been fruitful thanks to the passion for the mod driving back parties instead of the mess we had makes it even sadder. Seriously, learn to let things go, you only get to look like the bigger man afterwards. Not that I think that will happen though.

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
When did thots like you started joining this forum. I have been watching this since 2014 and before not sure what are you. Also, Mace has no relevance here he was absent suring meme drama, stassin mostly too. Ans you weren't active back then either yet you speak that's pretty worrying this is not your facebook go slut yourself for likes elsewhere.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Until moderation is made fully public you can expect a thread like this in regular schedules.

Okay, I'm done trying to interact with you since insults are all you've got, I've said my piece.
Don't bother trying to make out who I am in that paranoia-ridden trip of yours because we don't know each other at all and I'm nothing more than I previously said, just a long-time player and occasional forum lurker who likes the mod itself and dislikes lunatic shit-stirrers like you.
"Facebook wall", are you that self-unaware to miss the irony here ? You gotta be trolling.

Take care !

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Wait k4far didnt you say that devs should not moderate forums yet you want devs that LEFT the team to stop moderating the forums?

Can you just please FINALLY fuck off these forums? Your unironical spam of edgy memes is really cringey

No K4 thread deserves 3 pages of replies, no matter how much I love you brøder
PS: You guys should really just ignore him, he doesn't get anything if you don't write back.

Last edited: