Clone Wars Dooku model

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I have no experience with modeling, and I'd like to know where to get a head start.

I wish to create Count Dooku, a great character displayed in The Clone Wars Cartoon by Cartoon Network,
What I wish to do is, is to simulate his left hand to go behind his back when swinging / blocking, and just flaying across the side of the hips when walking..
or, just to have his hand behind his back at all times. Similar to Kreia's missing hand model

Any ideas, suggestions, and software I should use.. and places to start; and most likely, how to replace current models if needed.. Will be highly appreciated.

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I already know the hand behind back thing isnt neccesary, but if you see how it works well with Kreia (even with hand missing) it looks like it would work well especially that he DOES do it in the cartoon

quwir

Banned
Bump, because this would be awesome to have made.

EDIT:
I found this.
Steam Workshop :: Count Dooku (SW:TCW - RH)
This is a model for different game with more polygons than necessary. Someone would have to make a model with less polygons from nothing or work on this and this is someone's work so probably from nothing since everyone is protective about their work. Finding a model from different game does not help much you could probably take already existing model of Dooku for Movie Battles and play with him yourself in Blender.

Making a model is not all, you have to fit it into JKA Skeleton it will take anyone some effort to accomplish so have fun learning to do it yourself this place is kinda dead at charity since, since... Take already working model for Movie Battles out of game files and try changing it in model editing software there are some tutorials at JKHub but probably for different modifications whole modelling is a mess it's not properly explained, tutorials are outdated you can probably poke some people like Penekowski or Shaman.

quwir

Banned
I've already poked at all the names mentioned, and tried everything regarding porting/making new models/mounting with skeleton relevant to this thread:

Porting GoldSrc models (.mdl) to Jedi Academy with skeleton

Thanks though.

Did you make a model request at JKHub? I would not expect much here we still do not have new Arc pistols I was trying to get aomeone to get that project from me when I lost the texture map but nobody was interested meme projects get a lot of responses if they look funny lol