Static Background For New UI

Reversion isn't an option but i will definitely make sure to bring some of the crucial sabering gameplay elements from those times in coming patches, with open betas. Well, can't guarantee you'll personally like it though.
Didn't expect my joke to get a serious reply, but I'll take it. (I think the current patch is better than the previous one, so there's that.)

k4far

Banned
Donator
Just make a replacement with the model and shaders removed if you're so inclined ;)

Sorry, but I am not really interested, since I am no longer playing the game. I thought it would be worth mentioning, if we consider lion's share of people still playing the game have old machines... everything to preserve this game running smoothly on wood should be on the plate of developers. Honestly tho. I have been expecting better feedback on this idea but maybe people actually have good machines? We shall see.

Anyway, I am looking forward to saying "I told you" xd.

k4far

Banned
Donator
.gifs with the new UI looked really choppy so they were either rendered poorly with low fps or the interface was so unoptimized back then I really couldn't tell what was the case and I never asked about it

@heads up

k4far

Banned
Donator
You no longer play the game, yet you are complaining about something which hasn't even been released yet? lol

You're a silly, silly chap.

No need to go defensive victim mode here. I am only giving you suggestions I wasn't expecting any appreciation but this is funny. I see it would be better if I drowned in a bathtub, thanks Mace for shittalking me to all team members I can tell for sure the attitude has changed completely. Hope you do not scare Langerd away, did you? Holy shit.

memri-tv-by-allah-behave-yourself-i-will-give-you-30852538.png

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
.gifs with the new UI looked really choppy so they were either rendered poorly with low fps

Dude... its a gif. If you want to keep file sizes low with them you have to use low resolutions, low color quality, and low framerate. Those gifs were not saved in anywhere close to the quality or framerate they were recorded in. Modern high framerate, high resolution stuff uses video formats like webm nowadays but we couldn't use those everywhere so gifs needed to be used.

I see it would be better if I drowned in a bathtub, thanks Mace for shittalking me to all team members

I didn't do shit.

No need to go defensive victim mode here.
>
I am only giving you suggestions I wasn't expecting any appreciation but this is funny. I see it would be better if I drowned in a bathtub, thanks Mace for shittalking me to all team members I can tell for sure the attitude has changed completely. Hope you do not scare Langerd away, did you? Holy shit.

memri-tv-by-allah-behave-yourself-i-will-give-you-30852538.png

thinking-face_1f914.png

Seriously, you gotta stop taking anything someone related to the dev team says at heart like that.

Last edited:

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
You give yourself too much credit, I haven't heard anything about you from Mace or the team. lol