•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Please start the game via launcher and keep it running

Hello, I've just installed MB 2 (yesterday night) and whenever I try to join a server, it lets me stay for a few seconds then it kicks me an this error pops up. I've tried everything I found on the internet: Reinstalling the game, reinstalling the launcher, changing the launcher settings etc. I am sorry for bothering you with this thread and thank you for reading it.!

because you MUST use THE launcher for some odd reason, not a shortcut
---go to the MBII folder in file explorer, find the launcher, right-click it and send it to the task-bar at the bottom of your desktop, if you haven't done that I would suggest doing that because it never says that to me anymore ever since I done that

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
it kicks me an this error pops up.
Strange, it's supposed to be fixed already.
Go here: Windows technical FAQ/troubleshooting guide , scroll to "Graveyard" section. Read it.
i'm having a problem where my game crashes sometimes and the Jedi Academy MP console says VM_Create on UI failed
could anyone help?
Go here: Windows technical FAQ/troubleshooting guide , scroll to "VM_Create on UI failed".

And for the love of god, stop double- and tripleposting.
Write a single reply that has everything you wanted to say.
If you're about to add something and your message is last in the thread, use "Edit" button.