So I guess I'm taking a break...

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee whiz, crazy how nice people like yourself can be so troubled beneath the surface

hope you sort your issues out and come back soon )

edit: get headspace, an app which leads you in guided meditation, quite useful for distracting yourself and keeping level headed :)

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but it seems more prudent to do this instead of making a completely new one. I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I'm doing great. I've been sober for almost 5 months now! I've been working really hard at work and even earned a promotion, I've met a girl that I'm insanely in love with, and I've been getting out and being productive a lot! I took the advice of some of the replies here and got a gym membership, however I've been enjoying the spa much more than the weights :). My life seems to be getting a lot better, however I will note that about a month after I posted the original thread, I got in an accident and totaled my mothers car. This kinda set me off track but I didn't let it get to me and disrupt my new healthy habits.

Anyways, I won't be joining the community again yet, but I read something about a new tutorial mode or something? Cool! I hope the game keeps getting awesome changes that welcome more people to the community!

I've found that what seems to be helping me a lot with my personal development is playing video games with my friends and family. Actually, I've been having a lot of fun with Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) lately. My friends are all enjoying it quite a bit and so am I. (Thanks @dubpixel for playing with me). The game doesn't compare to MBII in any way but its nice to just join a match and play for a couple minutes and then leave.

I will join back someday, just not now. I miss everyone here and will check back again soon. I still continue to moderate, however not as heavily. Have a good day everyone, and again, I will answer any questions you have for me :) .

Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but it seems more prudent to do this instead of making a completely new one. I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I'm doing great. I've been sober for almost 5 months now! I've been working really hard at work and even earned a promotion, I've met a girl that I'm insanely in love with, and I've been getting out and being productive a lot! I took the advice of some of the replies here and got a gym membership, however I've been enjoying the spa much more than the weights :). My life seems to be getting a lot better, however I will note that about a month after I posted the original thread, I got in an accident and totaled my mothers car. This kinda set me off track but I didn't let it get to me and disrupt my new healthy habits.

Anyways, I won't be joining the community again yet, but I read something about a new tutorial mode or something? Cool! I hope the game keeps getting awesome changes that welcome more people to the community!

I've found that what seems to be helping me a lot with my personal development is playing video games with my friends and family. Actually, I've been having a lot of fun with Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) lately. My friends are all enjoying it quite a bit and so am I. (Thanks @dubpixel for playing with me). The game doesn't compare to MBII in any way but its nice to just join a match and play for a couple minutes and then leave.

I will join back someday, just not now. I miss everyone here and will check back again soon. I still continue to moderate, however not as heavily. Have a good day everyone, and again, I will answer any questions you have for me :) .
I'm really glad to hear that all is well, hopefully things get even better for you in the future :)

I hate you, and everything you stand for.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4b347669426e37524453374453673d3d2d38302e313531636131333565653734616633613135373134363831363139302e676966

Get well soon.

Good to hear bro about time I started following in your footsteps (although I don't have a drinking problem) and did something with myself. Good luck for the future

Hessu

Internal Beta Team

So glad to hear you're doing good! Keep fighting man

i miss you dear Fletcher, lets play some bf2 together will ya ? i just havent got the time plus i also had one of the worse novembers ever in my life due to many things that went on that month, but im recovering from that, keep in touch.

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
Good to hear bro about time I started following in your footsteps (although I don't have a drinking problem) and did something with myself. Good luck for the future
Thank you. Good luck friend!

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
i miss you dear Fletcher, lets play some bf2 together will ya ? i just havent got the time plus i also had one of the worse novembers ever in my life due to many things that went on that month, but im recovering from that, keep in touch.
Let me know! If you see me on Discord just shoot me a message. I'll play!

Status
Not open for further replies.