• Thread starter Deleted member 5707
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Stassin, bravo.

People who made this struggle between the Developers and Community have left leaving you this to deal with. You are doing exactly what they were doing, do you also plan to leave when more people will disagree with you on this? This is not the way to go when our community is so small and it isn't any game related change. I agree on not always doing what majority wants when it comes to the game but something so trivial is not worth setting people against you. Keep that for sabering and bullet speeds.

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
tumblr_mxe45sJ6sm1rsrbdko1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 5707

This also was never meant to be a FEEDBACK thread. This is a ragequit thread, just to clarify for everyone.

2004 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2005 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2006 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2007 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2008 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2009 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2010 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2011 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2012 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2013 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2014 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2015 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2016 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2017 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.
2018 - You done fucked up, Mod is dying, game is dead. Community is shit.

And let me just say, B16 v.2 was the best damn build out there. Period.

t(-_-)t

Every time I read the devs responding to the ccommunity my opinion of them gets even lower.
Edit: actually nvm, opinions don't matter anyway lel

And nice one @Stassin, before it was toxic trolls, now it's angry hyenas, i'm a dog

Mace managed to make that whole thread seem like the thing we don't like is new dotf, lol. Both dotf are shit, people care about the gameplay more than anything else

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
We are not the ones full of prejudice. Just open source already then your project will still live and you do not have to keep interacting with us. I have had enough reading of selfish people generalizing about ENTIRE Community. Get your shit together.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Mace managed to make that whole thread seem like the thing we don't like is new dotf, lol.

That is not what I did... but if you want to interpret it that way... whatever.

We are not the ones full of prejudice. Just open source already then your project will still live and you do not have to keep interacting with us. I have had enough reading of selfish people generalizing about ENTIRE Community. Get your shit together.

We've made it clear several times we weren't talking about the entire community, choosing to ignore the facts is not going to get you anywhere. We don't need to state it every time that were talking about a minor portion of the community. Do some basic deduction on your own.

k4far

Banned
Donator
That is not what I did... but if you want to interpret it that way... whatever.

We've made it clear several times we weren't talking about the entire community, choosing to ignore the facts is not going to get you anywhere. We don't need to state it every time that were talking about a minor portion of the community. Do some basic deduction on your own.

When you use words like players/community it addresses more than those you may think of. Chose your words wisely or even use the names that bother you because just by frequently reading what you have to say I can feel how you want to distance yourself from people that did absolutely nothing to you. If this is just a problem with communication then I am sad lol but better talk about this now than ignore it forever. I wish you would be more direct in what you have to say instead of using words people might mistake for speaking in general. That's how I receive you whenever you talk about bothers you it ends up being the community as a whole, not the specific people that really bother you and it's just plain wrong I am hoping you are going to pay more mind to this because let's be fair it's unfair.

Everybody sucks.

There I said it.

There's a famous proverb that some might misconstrue as sexist. But I tell you, it's true in life and across the spectrum.

“No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her shit.”

Can't we all just agree to stab each other a little more constructively?

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
It isn't a problem of communication. We are very clear with what we have been saying this entire time. We are not going to be targeting specific people with most of what we are saying and we are not going to repeat ourselves every sentence. You are capable of understanding what we are saying or trying to say. Stop making us regret even communicating at all because you try and manipulate it to your agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.