[WIP] DC-17 hand blaster

k4far

Banned
Donator
@Shenghai @Lt.Claim @hunGarry so this is my attempt to get us all Clone Wars Arc pistol. I got so far by changing drastically Movie Battles Commander Pistol from FA mode. I fixed a lot of clipping and now I am here. Stuck, because I am unable to apply old texture to this model. I am overall unable to apply texture to THIS particular model. I think I am doing it correctly:

1. I select the model
2. I find the path to my texture on checkerboard
3. I do CTRL + Z and SHIFT + Z (but everytime texture is applied everywhere not just to the model like it gets applied to "world".)

Original model by Movie Battles 2 Team:
unknown.png

Where I am right now:
bdb427f75a1a3.png

348f08b18b444.png

6098e4e408f92.png

669b4c2b99895.png

If you could help me out with this I would be most obligated. I will be updating this thread - stay tuned!

Upvote 0

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Dont you have to create seams and UV map it?
9d47a859b1748913bf9c25a28a1d6353.png

If you make the UV map like in previous post i can add the texture to it. Im a photoshop guy i dont know much about 3d modellin =)

k4far

Banned
Donator
If you make the UV map like in previous post i can add the texture to it. Im a photoshop guy i dont know much about 3d modellin =)

I can but it will be at least 2 maps with numerous parts I do not think it should be like that. Mace once said I should probably merge all parts in to one model but I tried and it was refusing to cooperate lol