•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] windows could not find "jamp.exe" - plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just uninstalled all my game data for it and deleted all my MBII files because when i tried it now it said it was corrupt but i've already re downloaded it
(fastest response ever MBII community is epic)

2nd edit
i did what it said tto do in the zip i used the .bat file
3rd edit
yes i do

Last edited:
meows pain.jpg

Add a little more details to your post william, it will help out greatly, basically more then 1 sentence LOL. But make sure of this at the least, that the MBII folder is in the GameData folder (the folder that contains the jamp.exe). It does NOT go into your base folder or mme folder. You may also need to set permissions for jamp if it is not finding the executable, todo this, right click on jamp.exe Properties->Compatibility and check the "Run this program as administrator" box. Whatever OS you are running, it should be able to "find" jamp now.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
How exactly are you running the game, and what version of the game do you have? A physical copy or the Steam version?

ok to answer the questions in order.
1. i have assets0.pk3 - assets1.pk3 - assets2.pk3 - assets3.pk3
2. i droped the mbII folder and the MBII.bat file as well (this was before i uninstalled currently i dont have any MBII files in the gamedata folder)
3. "how exactly are you running the game" dont know what you mean
4. i have the steam version

ent

Movie Battles II Team
So install it again. Start through Steam, and in the main menu do Setup -> Mods -> MBII.
Or google how to make executable parameters on Steam and add those: +set fs_game MBII

Supa

The Serial Stacker
If he has the steam version he needs to add that to the launch parameters in properties.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Alright lets start from the beginning. I want you to post your:

1: Location of GameData folder, the entire path, you can block out any names with username
2. Where you bought the game from, Steam, physical copy or other location
3. A screenshot of the error you're getting

We can't help you if you just keep posting 'that didn't work' every time we suggest something.

Status
Not open for further replies.