•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue 2+ buttons issue

It's a strange bug, I have it both on my laptop and personal computer. The problem is, I can't use more than 2 buttons in mb2, it just won't work.
For instance, I can't do left-sided wall run, because combination of the buttons will be 2+: A+W+Space. Same works with crouching, I can't crouch in the diagonal directions again, because of 2+ buttons:A+W+crouch. It either crouches in A-direction or in W-direction. It works with other buttons too, for example, if you run and press Tab to see the score, you can't walk while looking at the score screen and running at a time.
Interesting thing, for some reasons I can wall run on the RIGHT SIDE, I don't know why but it works well.
What can it be? This bug is really annoying.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
The only time I've ever had this issue was about 14 years ago on an old ps2 connected keyboard that only allowed certain key combinations to be pressed at any one time. Never had an issue after I upgraded my keyboard (or with any of my keyboards since then).

You can find a bit more info here Rollover (key) - Wikipedia

The thing is, my keyboard works absolutely fine with any multi-combination tasks in any other cases, except for mb2. Previously it worked fine in mb2 too, but something changed. One day I woke up and found out that I CAN'T WALL RUN ON THE LEFT SIDE ANYMORE! My heart was broken ever since.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Yeah, I just tested keyboard with two shifts. What a crap :(
Thanks anyway.
MB2 was the primary motivator in my purchase of a gaming keyboard (no rollover, otherwise I was unable to crouchwalk backwards diagonally, and so on) and a particular gaming mouse (lots of buttons for force powers)