I am a victim of sexual harassment in the MB2 community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have experienced grotesque sexual harassment within the movie battles 2 community. this is becoming a more common occurrence in the game and is disturbing when you realize the game is primarily made for kids and young teenagers. I was asked what the length of my reproductive organs were, and when i refused, the player tked me for more than 10 rounds until i eventually left the server. I wont give any names on who this guy was is but be careful out there when playing in the mb2 servers. Some players are more than trolls and just might be looking to "get off" rather than actually playing the game. This brings about the issue of the lack of authority when it comes to this game. Nearly all servers have no admins and if they do they are never on. How can you expect a game to thrive when they are not enforcing the conduct of the game. Imagine if this exact situation happened to someone around the age of 10, it would be outrageous to think this game can be allowed to openly act as a pedophilia chatroom to no end. Admins should be on the servers more frequently, and if they are unable to, allow a voting system to kick players off.
Here is the footage of this pervert sexually harassing me.
i just happen to see qdan in your footage, so with that being said im not surprised.. im sorry for you lol.

Nah but Caleb here and Qdan just joined EU dotf at the same time, they are obviously friends

i dunno about that qdan comes on NA servers and does the same thing to me

i greatly enjoy it though, guys hilarious lol

Sexual Harassment = Classic Trolling . They ask if you like male nipples too, they want your anger cuase they know the DARK SIDE. "SAD MOD AND A GIANT JOKE, PLS DON'T PLAY"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.