SUP *Waves Hands*

Hey, I'm Hands.
I was told to introduce myself here. I started replaying the Jedi Knight games this year which lead me to the movie battles community since its been widely regarded as the best lightsaber combat system to ever be implemented.So here I am, I've been playing for about 3 weeks now and finally getting the hang of things.

Other than that, im a digital media student in my hometown, trying to get in to 3D model work for fun as well as learn more in after effects before I graduate uni.

thats my introduction. k bye.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
hi welcome I like your name.

Also, although the mb2 lightsaber system is overall pretty well-regarded, within the community it's also regarded as being in a rather poor place right now, and really, at every stage of development (probably) people have always had complaints about it and ways it needs to be improved. I'm mentioning that so you're not surprised when you see people complain, and also so you're not surprised when a patch happens that significantly changes the system. :p

Oh trust me I've heard a fair amount of complaining across the board lol. I suppose there will always be ways to improve upon the system and balance it. I really enjoy it though. Lots to learn which keeps things interesting.

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hey there, good luck with MB2ing and 3D modelling! :cool: Modding JA is a great way to practice good ol' low poly.

Thanks Lervish, when i get to that point I'll definitely give it a shot. Right now Im just doing basic Blender tutorials with my free time, of which I have very little... lol..