•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue White Screen Problem

Okay, so today i downloaded the moviebattles mod, and the first thing that i noticed is that when in firs try to play the sreenwaswhite and i cant see nothing, the game was working an everyone was playin except for me, theres a way to solve this problem?
Captura.PNG

Did you try turning down the brightness:)

If you didn't fix it yet then:

System specs
Did you patch the base game
Which client are you using
Are all your files installed in the proper location

Usually something along those lines.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
MB Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from Program Files\JediAcademy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs here.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I know this thread is old, but I am having the exact same issue. Is anyone aware of a solution?
You posted just below my message, where I'm asking for logs. Didn't that give you any clues, like... I don't know... Like absolutely crazy idea, repair an installation and post some logs, huh?

Heya, I'm also here.

I'm having a really similar issue. I just did a repair which didn't help, so here's a log I just got:

Attachments

• log_6-1-18_5-37.txt
    776 bytes · Views: 258

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Heya, I'm also here.

I'm having a really similar issue. I just did a repair which didn't help, so here's a log I just got:
These are not the droidslogs we are looking for.
Log must be much bigger, full of filenames and md5 hashes.

Repair your installation and post a correct log.

These are not the droidslogs we are looking for.
Log must be much bigger, full of filenames and md5 hashes.

Repair your installation and post a correct log.

Huh, that's weird. I did the same thing just now and got a much bigger file. This must be it then?

Attachments

• log_6-1-18_9-55.txt
    11.8 KB · Views: 247

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Huh, that's weird. I did the same thing just now and got a much bigger file. This must be it then?
Installation/log seems fine.
Are you able to play base Jedi Academy?

MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.

I am having this same problem but I don't know how to fix it because I cant use the MBII launcher. I am on Mac so I'm using the JKJA launcher that many users said to use for mac. I can load into the movie battles menus just fine and everything is working. just the pointer is missing, and I get white screen issues and major texture issues to where is just a white screen when I join a server.