Votes: 50 39.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 39.4%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 27 21.3%

• Total voters

zane

US Official Server Admin
Going back to a map they know well vs a new one will always happen and happens regardless of the quality of the map. Reading comprehension sucks I see. I also like twisting of my words.

Ah, the "1v1 me" argument. An instant lose. Especially when you bring up KDR while probably playing jedi/sith.

lol Mace, you don't want to go down this road, you're gonna lose everytime. There's literally no reason for us not to be able to play the old map, the only people that voted to keep the new one are either new players with little to no game sense or skill, the dev team, or roleplaying idiots.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
lol Mace, you don't want to go down this road, you're gonna lose everytime. There's literally no reason for us not to be able to play the old map, the only people that voted to keep the new one are either new players with little to no game sense or skill, the dev team, or roleplaying idiots.

Lovely how you generalize everyone like that with no proof at all. Several of the developers are the better players of the game, and I used to be one of them before I stopped playing all the time.

zane

US Official Server Admin
Lovely how you generalize everyone like that with no proof at all.
You're generalizing that everyone likes/dislikes the map by going off a thread on this inactive ass forum, don't think I've seen you ingame in years so I'm not sure how you could gather feedback for the map yourself unless its from others.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
You're generalizing that everyone likes/dislikes the map by going off a thread on this inactive ass forum.

It is almost as if I havent gotten opinions through other sources outside the forum. /s

I mean it kinda makes sense tbh. I haven't seen or heard about a lot of vets and good players talk good about this map so you would have to conclude the rest of the population are the people voting yes.

I have but clearly my experiences don't matter. I'm not qualified anymore to make judgements according to Apex, Zane because I am no longer good at the game.

zane

US Official Server Admin
lol, since when are the dev teams the better players of the game including yourself. You obviously haven't been playing recently.

there's no getting through to him sadly. like arguing with a brick wall. he has failed several times to give any legitimate reasoning, has resorted to passive aggressive comments instead. you are clearly biased here considering it's your map and i know you would hate to see people continue to play the older version after all the work you put in on this update. you can say that's not the truth all you want but the truth is quite apparent given the context of every single one of your replies since my original post.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
good joke lmfao

Spag, Mcbober frequently is on the top part of the score board when I see them playing. Ben, Lerv, Hex are generally known to be good at the game. Tempest does pretty well for himself last time I saw him play. Hell even when I was sucking ass I was still near the top of the scoreboard on AOD this last week. List goes on. Even if developers aren't top tier most of us are far from bottom tier.

i never said your experiences don't matter whattttttt

I didn't say you did? I said zane, apex.

there's no getting through to him sadly. like arguing with a brick wall. he has failed several times to give any legitimate reasoning, has resorted to passive aggressive comments instead. you are clearly biased here considering it's your map and i know you would hate to see people continue to play the older version after all the work you put in on this update. you can say that's not the truth all you want but the truth is quite apparent given the context of every single one of your replies since my original post.

Excellent job convincing me to come to your side...

Spag, Mcbober frequently is on the top part of the score board when I see them playing. Ben, Lerv, Hex are generally known to be good at the game. Tempest does pretty well for himself last time I saw him play. Hell even when I was sucking ass I was still near the top of the scoreboard on AOD this last week. List goes on. Even if developers aren't top tier most of us are far from bottom tier.

lol ik u just changed what u said before in the post...

zane

US Official Server Admin
Pretty much, this is the same thing that happens in every argument anyone has with him, he's passive aggressive and then hands out warnings and infractions when people say anything back to him. He's like primejr, his opinions are always right. Not sure we can do much else to get it through his head that a lot of the veterans want to play the old map more than the new one while the new brain dead players just like the map because how it looks and not game play wise.

there clearly is no convincing you here... there is not one single reason to remove the old version from the game entirely rather than give players their own choice. the fact that you even had the old version removed in the first place instead of keeping it in says enough. there clearly isn't any convincing you because you don't even have one single legit reason to defend your position in the first place.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Pretty much, this is the same thing that happens in every argument anyone has with him, he's passive aggressive and then hands out warnings and infractions when people say anything back to him.

I do not have admin/mod powers.

zane

US Official Server Admin

Spag and Mcbober rarely play and when they do they are on the not populated US servers that have no experienced players lol. Tempest and Hex are the only good devs.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Spag and Mcbober rarely play and when they do they are on the not populated US servers that have no experienced players lol. Tempest and Hex are the only good devs.

Most developers have to alias because they get abused by shitty community members. You won't know when they're playing most of the time.

zane

US Official Server Admin
Most developers have to alias because they get abused by shitty community members. You won't know when they're playing most of the time.
And when they are aliased while our group is playing they aren't on top lol.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
And when they are aliased while our group is playing they aren't on top lol.

You're making assumptions as if you know there definitely playing and you are playing frequently enough to tell. The times I've played in the past 3 weeks you weren't there and neither was apex. I came in to observe AOD a few times as well as BG for a few hours and saw apex playing but that is the closest he got anyway to seeing me play recently.

zane

US Official Server Admin
You're making assumptions as if you know there definitely playing and you are playing frequently enough to tell. The times I've played in the past 3 weeks you weren't there and neither was apex.
You sure we werent aliased lol? You don't play frequently enough to know the skill base of the current players or any of the current known aliases of the players.

5 dev members vs 5 regular players of my choosing and you would be lucky to get one single round

either fucking way THERE ISN'T A SINGLE REASON TO REMOVE THE OLD DOTF. simple as that. no convincing needed. it should never have been removed in the first place, regardless of the update. let people choose what they want. why is that so hard for you to fucking understand? there isn't even an argument here. doesn't get any more simple than that.