Tired of getting the timings right? Wanna enter the server and hear reactions like 'wow he does rdfa jumps he must be insanely good'. Wanna know how these K00L edgy kids make these EXTR4 S1CC RDFA chains? That's how it's done, little cuck!

1. Create a superjumps.cfg file, insert it gently in your reCCtum mbii folder
2. write on the top line bind i exec superjumps
3. copy foggy's scripts (trademark) in the above mentioned .cfg file
4. Enjoy instant increase in overall skill, dick size and a substantial ego boost.
5. don't criticize me for using double variable, it just works, okay!?
6. so many cyberbullies nowadays, jeesus
7. no swearing on my christian script thread!
8. don't forget to take a jedi class with red saberstyle, blockhead.
9. Sometimes it works with droideka too! try at home!

Single RDFA jump:
bind y vstr poo
set poo vstr poo1
set poo1 "+moveleft; +forward; +attack; wait 5; -moveleft; -forward; wait 50; +button12; -attack; -button12; wait 20; +attack; +forward; +moveup; wait 10; -attack; -forward; -moveup"

Triple RDFA chain:
bind u vstr moo
set moo vstr moo1
set moo1 "+moveleft; +forward; +attack; wait 5; -moveleft; -forward; wait 50; +button12; -attack; -button12; wait 20; +attack; +forward; +moveup; wait 10; -attack; -forward; -moveup; wait 95; +moveleft; +back; +attack; wait 5; -moveleft; -back; -attack; wait 30; +button12; -attack; -button12; wait 20; +attack; +forward; +moveup; wait 10; -attack; -forward; -moveup; wait 80; +moveright; +forward; +attack; wait 5; -moveright; -forward; -attack; wait 30; +button12; -attack; -button12; wait 20; +attack; +forward; +moveup; wait 10; -attack; -forward; -moveup"

And a bonus AFK script:
rename it .txt in .cfg
press f9
be spectacular even when you don't play

Attachments

• 1zz.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
This post is so perfect that I can't even make a joke here...
Anyway, try writing 2 other interesting scripts:
Back wheel kata w/ staff
Leg slap kick (direction + use + slap) and turn 90 degrees to kick what was in front of you when you started the slap, and turn back

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
qq i cant code so i cant have the same feeling but if i could code i'd use my scripts 24/7
Why don't people want to see that writing scripts is mostly NOT to ease the game, but to bring some more diversity and entertainment to the common experience? Plus the "holy shit it works!" feeling. Meh...

Can you still keep running around in circles with the current minimizer? Because nothing is more convincing to fake beeing active than that.

Can you still keep running around in circles with the current minimizer? Because nothing is more convincing to fake beeing active than that.
why wouldn't it work with minimizer?
btw if you want to stop script from running - open .cfg file, remove "exec 1zz" down below and save. It should stop