New Clan - Harbingers of Fun (HoF)

Hello everyone. I joined MBII yesterday and I want to start out right. I know about all of these other clans, and I don't like how they operate, or the general personality of this whole community. So I decided to make my own community. Introducing...
rk1w9

The Harbingers of FUN!

This clan is all about letting everyone have a good time. Here is the link to our discord, where there will be more information: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
In HoF, as mentioned, we want everyone to have fun. This means that in the discord, we will allow free speech, memes, and the such. HOWEVER, racism or homophobic slurs are NOT tolerated. I really mean everyone. Please join, and have fun!

We will be hosting:

• Eventually our own servers
  • Dueling tournaments
  • Meme battles
  • Trainings
  • Fun times

I joined MBII yesterday

I know about all of these other clans, and I don't like how they operate, or the general personality of this whole community

• Meme battles
this is all we needed to know about you, all srsness tho good luck with the clan mate

Edit: Make your discord link perma so people can join, It expired :)

Hello everyone. I joined MBII yesterday and I want to start out right. I know about all of these other clans, and I don't like how they operate, or the general personality of this whole community. So I decided to make my own community. Introducing...
rk1w9

The Harbingers of FUN!

This clan is all about letting everyone have a good time. Here is the link to our discord, where there will be more information: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
In HoF, as mentioned, we want everyone to have fun. This means that in the discord, we will allow free speech, memes, and the such. HOWEVER, racism or homophobic slurs are NOT tolerated. I really mean everyone. Please join, and have fun!

We will be hosting:

• Eventually our own servers
  • Dueling tournaments
  • Meme battles
  • Trainings
  • Fun times
>Knows all about us eeeevil clans
>started yesterday
yep thats pretty much all i need to know

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
I know about all of these other clans, and I don't like how they operate, or the general personality of this whole community. So I decided to make my own community...In HoF, as mentioned, we want everyone to have fun. This means that in the discord, we will allow free speech, memes, and the such. HOWEVER, racism or homophobic slurs are NOT tolerated. I really mean everyone. Please join, and have fun!
You say you know about these other clans. Have you checked out ours? I feel that we have similar goals. If you don't like how we operate, I would love to work with you to make things better. I linked the page on what we're about, and I'd love to hear your feedback. Otherwise, good luck with your clan! I hope to see more of you in the future!