DotF gen laser walls

DotF pit is a common place for timewasting, and the laser walls aren't helping. The laser walls close in that way that you can't run through them all with any class from the beginning to the end in one try. The last one will close on you and you won't be able to pass, unless you are using Force Speed. I suggest to make the closing time of the walls so that the slowest class (Soldier without Close Combat Training) can pass through all of them in one breath. This will be much less time wasting, both when there are timewasters and when there are none.

Antraxo

Donator
No. I like the closing mechanic it's like the movie.

If this whole game becomes nit-pick-simulator there won't be any fun left.
I don't even care if someone wastes 2 minutes of my life in this game.

If this whole game becomes nit-pick-simulator there won't be any fun left.
It will never become that. This is a mod. No mod ever becomes that.
I feel like wait time is the biggest enemy of MB2. It should be reduced wherever possible. Less wait time, more play time. More action, more fun.
Maybe it can stay in Duel like it is now. But in Open it should be changed.

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
If you're going that far into gen, you're already timewasting. There's faster ways to get into the throne room as it is now with the balcony being added. It's way too situational to even go that way.

If you're going that far into gen, you're already timewasting. There's faster ways to get into the throne room as it is now with the balcony being added. It's way too situational to even go that way.
Behind the lasers is a timewaster-only area and it is completely redundant as there is nothing of interest there, not relevant for objective, not relevant for nothing. Maybe you can only go there to duel or to hide behind the laser walls to regenerate BP or for fun or something, but otherwise it's completely redundant, except that it's there to be lore-accurate. Might even consider leaving the lasers constantly shut in the Open mode version of the map, or even removing that whole area behind the door and keeping the door shut.