Meme Battles II -- Alternative Discord server. Fun allowed!

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Dude.
Although I don't really like such strict moderation (as you can see I've even joined the memes discord already), but you're just going too far here. At this moment you're being really counterproductive.
From my point of view, you just seem to be not a bit obsessed with all this situation. You post edgy stuff here and in memes discord too (I mean about Vis and Spagh). Please trust me at what I am going to say right now: you look like a crykid right now. I know this whole situation certainly hit you but you won't do any good to yourself or the community by doing stuff like this.
If I didn't know you and saw someone acting the same, I'd think, "Oh, another retard, well go eat shit ayy lmao". I know you're not and thus you are able to understand that what you are doing right now is pointless and only makes more problems between you (although initially it was a problem between devs and the content, NOT you personally) and devs. I say devs because even if I disagree with Spagh's actions we're still a team and I will take his side simply because he's my teammate, no matter who's wrong and who's right.
For the sake of memes, chill out. None has personal grudge against you, none would benefit from getting you banned and nothing will change if you get banned.
Regards.

Last edited:
Lol petty. I have been banned right after your message. Someone is trigger abusing again.
Screenshot_20170816-181922.png

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
ok im reporting every post here without a picture you RULE BREAKERS
1500664877446.png

you're being a grade a twat kafar, take your licks like a man rather than collapsing into fetal position crying baby stance.

sileme.k4far

Banned
20707937_1208011109344800_7572785958445804076_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
Lmao. They are now checking every one account before it can start posting. Futile.
C4HWOHcUEAAbBLf.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
he got banned :( ?

I got banned for posting light cosby memes 1 warning point for each picture. They banned me over like one or two posts. This is hella abuse, convenient one.

- - - Updated - - -
1502751821574.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well, you certainly are unnegotiable.
I tried.
Now you're destined to sink in your own butthurt.
A sad day indeed.
Another merciful soul fell for the easiness of the dark side. Dark and powerful, yet easy and plain.

Kfart bby u wan more of my disturbing smileys

- - - Updated - - -

vis i just REPORTET u prepare for ban

Last edited by a moderator: