War with North Korea - Would it affect Movie Battles?

Only issue with North Korea is their nukes and satellites.

South Korea and Japan would be screwed. Possibility of an emp is plausible but NK has a history of bluster. Their primary targets are usually members of their own high command and their citizens.

And why is Kim uh Jello the only fat North Korean I've seen? Not even the Generals. Is it part of the mysticism?

Only issue with North Korea is their nukes and satellites.

South Korea and Japan would be screwed. Possibility of an emp is plausible but NK has a history of bluster. Their primary targets are usually members of their own high command and their citizens.

And why is Kim uh Jello the only fat North Korean I've seen? Not even the Generals. Is it part of the mysticism?
the rest is starving

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Uh, presumably because while they don't have enough food to go around, overall, Baby Fatass Hitler is damn sure gonna make sure he gets all the food he wants.

Hell, maybe there's even a kind of medieval aspect where he increases his perceived stature to all the peasants by being "the guy who's so powerful that he actually gets to eat a lot." :p

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
MB2 will be fine, the US will be fine, South Korea will hopefully be mostly fine like RG4 said. Outdated weaponry, lack of Chinese support (if China's recent joining of UN sanctions implies that) means a war would be short. The population of NK is totally brainwashed though so the aftermath would most likely be a huge fucking mess.