$100 NA Saber Tournament (8/26/17)

Do you think this tournament date & time is good?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
How evil of me would it be to release the saber update right before this tournament?

I think people would be more happy about that then the tourny...

- - - Updated - - -
The tease is real, just release it now so we can get some practice :p

Also, sign me up for the tourney SRK31.

Added

- - - Updated - - -

ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE ME ON STEAM TO BE IN THE TOURNAMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ADD ME ON STEAM YOU WILL BE REMOVED TO MAKE ROOM FOR OTHERS!!!!

Current list of people that need to add me on steam:
  1. SNK
  2. Deadlined

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah why not? I'm in.
Added to reserve list. Make sure you add me on steam or you won't be able to participate.

- - - Updated - - -

List updated again, 2 people removed for not providing steam. Now I have everyone on steam for current list, just a matter of people dropping.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a reminder the tournament is in 2 weeks, and we can still take more reserve players!

I'll be there.
Add me on steam or are you already signed up?

- - - Updated - - -

Blue & Cyan banned from tournament as of today.(Subject to change due)

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow at 8pm EST time is tournament start time, I will be sending out server passwords an hour prior to tournament. Also I will be sending out a few small instructions, being more than 10 minutes late to your first match will result in a loss. You will then be moved to the losers bracket, if you are late for that match as well you are removed from the tournament.

I would encourage people to record their demos. I'd be interested in making videos of the fights for all to see on youtube, if participants are interested. And good luck to everyone.
I'm not much of a video editor but I will tell them to record demos.

- - - Updated - - -

Reserve list is dwindling down due to a few people dropping, and I know some people won't show, or will drop last minute.