[OLD, CLOSED] Fixes for MBII from Kitsune Ranger

Hello everybody! I ask you to excuse me for my English. I use Google Translate. I will devote this thread to some minor modifications of models in MBII. I hope you like it. The first version will touch the Battledroid and the soldier of the old republic. I fixed the bending backpack to BD. And he added a good helmet to the ORS. I will be happy to help with texturing. What other models need to be fixed? Write your comments on which model to correct the next one.
Changelog:
Update 1.1:
-Add icons (Encritary) and shaders for SBD
-Fix SBD armblaster (Encritary)
Update 1:
-Add icons for ORS (and bonus icons) - Thanks Encritary
-Fix mando right armpit
-replacing textures kotor dark jedi - Author: Rebas14 (I made new face mask texture)

Optionally:
-New SBD model (converted from BF2)

xmfY6E2.jpg
E060vvC.jpg
7Zbw4iw.jpg

ytlWQWe.jpg
dXJKBo1.jpg
Fq43MtS.jpg
QF4OuMt.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
super neat, in retrospect it's a little crazy to me that the mb2 dev team never fixed the bending backpack on their own, since it's a black spot on their otherwise er generally really good track record of quality control

edit: for some reason I seem to be very consistently getting "vm_create on ui failed" when trying to join a server with this mod "installed"

Last edited:
super neat, in retrospect it's a little crazy to me that the mb2 dev team never fixed the bending backpack on their own, since it's a black spot on their otherwise er generally really good track record of quality control

edit: for some reason I seem to be very consistently getting "vm_create on ui failed" when trying to join a server with this mod "installed"
Maybe you have too many mods installed

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
i do have a lot of mods installed. (Peneke, a sound pack, my crosshair, my smoke mod, and your thing)

Perhaps this is the problem. The modification "Peneke" replaces the models, and my file complements the standard models. It is necessary to choose what that one.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Oh, huh. I guess I was assuming one pack or the other would just over-write the other, but I also wasn't even thinking that hard about it. I really like your changes and hope they get officially implemented but for now i'll stick with peneke

edit: then again the main reason i stick with peneke is the menu noises. I'll extract the menu noises out into a separate "mod" later and try that + your mod lol

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Good fixes! The non-bending backpack actually looks a lot better.

The Old Republic soldier's helmet texture could use some highlights painted in, next to the seams for example. :)

Good fixes! The non-bending backpack actually looks a lot better.

The Old Republic soldier's helmet texture could use some highlights painted in, next to the seams for example. :)
I'm bad at modeling, and worse in texturing. If there is a desire to help with textures. I will be only happy.

Hello everybody! I ask you to excuse me for my English. I use Google Translate. I will devote this thread to some minor modifications of models in MBII. I hope you like it. The first version will touch the Battledroid and the soldier of the old republic. I fixed the bending backpack to BD. And he added a good helmet to the ORS. I will be happy to help with texturing. What other models need to be fixed? Write your comments on which model to correct the next one.
xmfY6E2.jpg

E060vvC.jpg

Nice work, bro. Топ :)