/model command

If you've tried to set your model ingame before with /model, you'll know that it says the command is disabled.

Having the /model command made available to people with Smod, or perhaps as a toggleable feature in the server configuration would open a far greater number of models, and I can see this being a good thing for duel in particular.

Having /model would allow you to use FA models for example, so you would have a greater scope of models to choose from.

Of course, this is abusable, as someone could set themselves to a rancor or something, and thus I think it would be a good idea to make it toggleable and/or an Smod only feature.

This would save a lot of people complaining about there not being enough generic jedi, given that there are so many in the FA modes.

k4far

Banned
Donator
If you've tried to set your model ingame before with /model, you'll know that it says the command is disabled.

Having the /model command made available to people with Smod, or perhaps as a toggleable feature in the server configuration would open a far greater number of models, and I can see this being a good thing for duel in particular.

Having /model would allow you to use FA models for example, so you would have a greater scope of models to choose from.

Of course, this is abusable, as someone could set themselves to a rancor or something, and thus I think it would be a good idea to make it toggleable and/or an Smod only feature.

This would save a lot of people complaining about there not being enough generic jedi, given that there are so many in the FA modes.

If only privilieged users could use it it would be kinda unfair. It was removed due to problems it caused. I think it should stay that way.
FA and Open have to stay different have different qualities, things to offer. More skins will be added in the future just suggest which ones you would like to see and people can start working on that even today. We should generate content not move it from one mode to another...

If only privilieged users could use it it would be kinda unfair. It was removed due to problems it caused. I think it should stay that way.
FA and Open have to stay different have different qualities, things to offer. More skins will be added in the future just suggest which ones you would like to see and people can start working on that even today. We should generate content not move it from one mode to another...
Not everyone will want the same things as everyone else - people should be allowed to use it on community servers if they want to. I wouldn't put it on official servers to be honest, that's why I said it should be a configurable option.

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Speaking from a technical level here, this isn't really possible. Your class is actually derived from your model, hence why no two classes have the same model.