•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Need application error 0xc0000007b to be fixed HELPS PLS

The application was unable to star correctly (0xc000007b).Click OK to close the applications.
This appears when i press the PLAY button
HELP ME FIX PLS FAST
WINDOWS 8.1

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

Switch to different engine:
MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.
If you already use MBII Client, select jamp. Still crashes?

And please, don't create multiple threads about same issue. One thread is enough.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If you have steam version, make sure you installed in steam's installation folder NOT SteamLibrary (not used by default by steam).

log_24-6-17_2-52
MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.

And please, don't create multiple threads about same issue. One thread is enough.

I tried everything in this post, and everything in other places. Reinstalling the mod, the game, the VC++ packages, the Microsot .NET frameworks, switching the engine, running the mod as an administrator, even manually updating the System32 archives... Nothing.