Jedi/Sith Class Configuration Thread

Preston

Nerd
Red overpowered???
HAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
In dueling yes, open mode idk. By op I mean its better than yellow because of its perks. Bp drain on pblock and stagger even when pocking all 3 hits.

Anyways lets get back to the topic

Eazy E

Banned
In dueling yes, open mode idk. By op I mean its better than yellow because of its perks. Bp drain on pblock and stagger even when pocking all 3 hits.

Anyways lets get back to the topic
lel against yellow yh but staff purple and blue just rape red

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
I want to see your guys's class configurations for jedi or sith. Feel free to leave a screenshot or a list of your main jedi/sith class! If you have multiple for separate situations, feel free to post them all with descriptions of what situation they are used for.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Some of us are playing with Saber Defense 2 to save some points for additional stuff, bit harder.
As for me: Sense 1 is enough. Your enemy will move anyway once you have turned it off.

Allrounds:

Attachments

• Jedi.jpg
    Jedi.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 305
  • Sith.jpg
    Sith.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 284

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Dueling:
Jump 3
Pull 3 (To keep them from running away)
Sense 1

Cyan/Blue (or whatever I feel like using)
Yellow

Defense 2
Block 3

Strategy: Be better than your opponent, or learn to use gimmicks better than your opponent.

Sith (Anti-Clone spam):
Jump 3
Push 2
Pull 2 (Taking away a Clone's CR and blobs is like taking away oxygen from a chain smoker, you just watch them cough and sputter until they finally die. I typically take away all the weapons of the lesser clones and stand somewhere out of reach until it is time to do the objective)
Sense 1
Lightning 1 (sometimes 2. Useful for keeping the skillful class from skill-flinching you with 10,000 rounds per second in your general vicinity)

Yellow

Defense 2
Block 2
Deflect 2

Strategy: There are two types of Clones, skilled, and not-skilled. The skilled Clones will mostly hit you with blobs, don't jump at them, don't run directly at them, be unpredictable in your movements. Don't waste your lightning on a skilled clone, for they'll sprint out of it before you can swing, instead you want to play the long game and hope they don't land a lucky blob or two. If you're fighting multiple good clones, you're likely fucked, but your best bet is to run a hail-mary and try to zap one of the bastards before he gets you, just remember that they always have two lives. Because balance.

Then there is the not-skilled clone, arguably more dangerous than the real deal. Unskilled clones will never land a blob on you, unless you're stupid, but they're predictably unpredictable. They'll spray a CR3 wildly in your general direction, making a hallway have more blue shots per-cubic-foot than air. Up close, they'll crouch, and some how hit everything in an entire room *including* you while simultaneously not even aiming at it. They'll get flinches that will make your jaw drop. The solution? Electrocute them or pull their weapons away. They'll be too inexperienced to properly dodge your swings after you lightning them, and once they get afraid of your lightning they'll start running a lot, then you disarm them.

Sith/Jedi (Normal):
Jump 3
Push 2
Pull 3 (To keep people from running away)
Sense 1

Yellow

Defense 2
Block 2
Deflect 3

Strategy: Run up to gunners, don't swing, make them nervous, and either time a swing with a dodge/crouch/jump, or pull them if they get antsy. Pretty simple.

Sith/Jedi (Aggressive - I use this for rushing down the enemy team and killing as many as possible)
Jump 3
Pull 3 (It can be spooky to see someone cutting down half your team, and it helps to occasionally get a free kill on a spooked gunner up close with pull)
Sense 1

Saber Staff (Staff is fast, and the butterflies can slice through gunners in closed areas and ignore a decent number of flinches, plus the large blocking radius means I won't get sidewhacked by pesky Jedi while I mow down their gunners, also the backflip when used to move forward is basically an FP jump without the cost of FP)

Defense 3 (The swingblock is necessary to avoid getting flinched to death when trying to speedily kill gunners.)
Block 2
Deflect 2

Strategy: The main strat for this build is target prioritization. Focus important assholes before you go on to less important assholes. Kill a BH first, then move on to the deka/mando, then move on to the commander, then the soldier, then the sith. The last thing you want is to be trying to fight a BH and a Sith whilst poisoned. Pick your engagements, use Sense, scout out how many, and remember the terrain. If you can get them into a narrow area with your staff, you can brutalize them with a well used butterfly. Keep eyes in the back of your head, and never attack a gunner straight on. Fake out one gunner by running towards him, then swing at the guy off to your right. Use mind games to keep them guessing, and work on your strafing/dodging habits.

Sith/Jedi (Anti-Jedi/Sith)
Jump 3
Sense 1

Cyan, Blue, or Staff. (Cyan/Blue are extremely useful for fending off multiple opponents with appropriate footwork, Staff keeps you from getting backwhacked as well as having the neat Mblock perk. Each have their own strengths.)

Defense 2
Block 2
Deflect 2

Strategy: Pick your battlefield. Don't fight in super tight spaces (unless you can force a fight with only one at a time), and do not pick a fight in super flat spaces. You want to fight in places like gen room, or near the pillars in hangar, or on the bridge of the republic cruiser. You need a lot of terrain noise so that you can separate your opponents, or escape in a time of crisis. In this current patch, fighting multiple saberists is incredibly difficult, far more so than it used to be, so as a result you need all the help you can get.

If you're using Cyan, you want to parry as little as possible (go figure, I blame the whiners who got it changed for no reason), but rather dodge the opponents' swings and use it to build up ACM/interrupt the opponent's swings. You want to shadow swing with it as much as possible, and use its RANGE and speed to keep your opponents at saber length. This is probably the weakest style for fighting multiple opponents, but still highly useful. If you're surrounded in a corner, it is useful to employ the crouching backslash to stagger and do heavy damage, but always remember to jump in place while using it to avoid getting swarmed immediately on recovery.

If you're using Blue, you want to parry everything the opponent does. What you're looking for, is an opportunity to backwhack/sidewhack them. Jump on their heads, tag the back of their heads with an SA/SD swing, roll away. Push them off ledges with your lunge. Blue is the fastest style in the game (if you ignore Red's half swings, which are twice as fast as you think they are, and thrice as fast as you wish they were) and is quite tanky, however it lacks range. Most of the time you use blue, you're just going for straight up BP management until one of the douchenozzles chasing you fucks up.

If you're using Staff, you want to go for Mblocks, and be aggressively defensive. You want to rush them, throw in a few half swings, build up a bit of ACM on one of them where you can. However you don't want to try dueling them at any point, if you duel, they'll swarm, you'll lose BP, and you'll die. However, if you can get a PB counter here and there, take it. If you mblock and only stagger them, use the opportunity to build some ACM. The left/right directional butterfly is extremely useful for an evasive move, it is nearly unhittable (unless they get really lucky and backwhack you, which is almost a one-in-a-million chance), it can land ontop of their heads if they are close enough, and potentially backwhack them. The backstab is also highly useful as it has significant knockback and is basically immortal, you can use it in place of Blue's lunge to knock people off. The main strengths of staff are its speed, damage, and nearly 360 degree block radius.

General tip for fighting multiple Jedi, always move side to side or forward, NEVER touch your S key, EVER. You run as fast sideways (A/D) as you do running forward (W). Try to keep one of them infront of the other, use their aggression against them, make them fight each other as much as they're fighting you.

Cin Drallig Build (I call it that, because the playstyle I use with it reminds me of the weapon master from Revenge of the Sith for Xbox)
Jump 3
Push 2
Pull 2
Sense 1

Speed 3

Yellow (or Cyan)

Defense 2
Block 2
Deflect 2 (I always have deflect, by the by, because it is incredibly handy for a lot of fights against gunners. If you can't get deflect 3, atleast get deflect 2)

Strategy: What I do with this build, is use tiny bursts of speed into blocks/swings/deflects. This will bait out pushes/pulls/shots/swings/panic from your opponent, and if you do it in short extremely fast intervals, it is impossible to punish on reaction. The power of this is the distance closer, and unpredictability of the speed swings. You don't want to drain yourself completely of FP, but just use them to bridge the distance between you and your opponent very rapidly to elicit a response.

Super Bitch Droid Hunter (Let's be honest, you will never *ever* kill a decent SBD 1v1 with a lightsaber if they even have the smallest portion of a lobotomized brain left, but I use this build to try evening the odds, and dispatch the shittier ones with ease)
Jump 3
Push 2
Sense 2 (necessary for identifying what is what, and where. You do *not* want to get caught off guard by thinking a blip on the map is a sold when it is really an SBD)

Mind Trick 2 (This can exploit SBDs that don't bring the counter to it, and if they keep dying to it, it'll force them to adapt and move points from more important areas. This is a war of attrition)

Duals+Yellow (Both. Duals are exponentially useful for fighting a super bitch droid, as they do high damage and are lightning fast, and hard for a gunner to deal with. They'll shred the battery and the HP of any SBD if you get the drop on it. However, duals do not have that much range, which is where Yellow comes in, if you need to reach something or fight off a Sith, then Yellow is the better bet)

Defense 3 (You need this to avoid getting flinched to death by the super bitch droid, it only takes a couple shots for it to kill you, and the recovery of its slap is insanely fast, so you need to be swingblocking just about everything you do. If it slaps you, and you managed to crouch it, do not think that guarantees you a free hit, because it most definitely doesn't, he can fire immediately)
Block 1 (A huge sacrifice, and you have to be extremely careful around other Sith, but against an SBD you won't be in a situation where you can get pushed/pulled easily anyway, as you won't be running hardly at all)
Deflect 3 (You absolutely need this, because 99% of the time against an SBD, you'll be crouched and baiting shots that you can deflect)

Strategy: SBD is an unbelievably overpowered class, and you will lose to a good one 90% of the time as a Jedi. Your best bet is literally to just switch to Arc and lob some pulse nades down range. However, if you really need to use Jedi, then hopefully this tactic will help you. SBDs have 3 lines of defense:

1) Flinch - Flinch is the most poorly thought out mechanic in MB2, whatever person decided to randomly slap it in there did so without thinking about balancing weapons like CR or Wrist Blaster for it. As a result, any weapon that is fast firing, has a HUGE advantage against Jedi/Sith, because they get to basically throw out more guesses per second than, say, P3. So an SBD's first line of defense, and the most dangerous, is just having Firepower 2/3 and spraying in your general direction like a deranged Peter North.

2) Slap - Slap is not like a Jedi/Sith's slap, you can't avoid it by just blocking, no, you have to be crouched. What makes this so scary, is that you have to be crouched which makes you an easy target for them to flinch you. So you have absolutely no opportunity to ever go for a swing if the SBD is competent, as they can react to whatever you do.

3) Cortosis and General Tankiness - SBDs are ridiculously and laughably hard to kill. They can take enormous amounts of punishment from both gunners, and Jedi. To be completely honest, they should take a lot of punishment, however the SBDs in MB2 are far too extreme. The key to SBD's tankiness comes from the battery. As they take damage, or fire their bullshit cannon, their battery (retarded mechanic) is drained. The lower the battery gets, the lower their fire rate and damage resistance (for... some illogical reason armor is bound to electricity). Their battery will regenerate over time, which means that you will do far more damage with consecutive hits, than attempting to whittle it down. An SBD with time to recharge its battery after every hit, can tank up to 5 Red swings (Like... the fuck, amirite?). No, you read that right: *Five* *Red* *Swings*. So, if you have blue or cyan, go fuck yourself and gitgud, because it'll be a long day. Not that Red is good against SBD at all anyway.

Red/Purple are far too slow to make use of any error the SBD player may have made, such as leaving the oven on. Yellow is also too slow, and doesn't deal enough damage for how slow it is. Blue/Cyan are fast but uhhh, you'll never kill an SBD with it, unless you're miraculously lucky or the SBD player suffered a seizure and then died. Staff would be a good option, as it does high damage and is fast, but it has 0 range, shortest range of any style, and considering you're going to be on your hands and knees to avoid being slapped to death most of the time, the SBD would have little difficulty out-ranging you. What does that leave? Dualies.

The primary strat you'll be using here, is to crouch, and approach the SBD, playing a dangerous footsie game with its slap and wrist blaster. You want the SBD to fire at you, so you can deflect it back at him and do a lot of damage (Cortosis doesn't protect against its own stupid bullshit-shots). Eventually, the SBD will either wise up and stop shooting... or die like a retard. If he does stop shooting, he'll either begin a Vix-Standoff (Mexican), or he'll walk up to you and start slapping you like an angry middle-aged Irishman does to his wife. This is where it gets tricky, because the SBD can open fire at any time you try to swing and flinch you for 1/3rd of your lifebar, or if you do nothing, he can slap you to death (Because slap also deals decent damage, because brilliant game design). This is where you need to wear your brown pants and take a stupid guessy-risk, because the devs made it balanced that way. You need to guess when he'll slap, and swing into it whilst crouched. Lull him in, and just let 'er rip. If you did it correctly, then you managed to hit him, and he now has 25 less HP than he started with, only 175 more to go. If you didn't hit him, then you probably took some damage, and got no where, try again until either he dies, or your arms fly off at the socket.

There you go, those are basically my usual go-to builds (Give or take a couple points that aren't necessary), hope someone finds use in them.

Last edited:

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Interesting stuff - there's one thing I should point out, though:

If you (not necessarily on your own) can land several lightsaber hits on an SBD in quick succession, you'll deal a lot more damage than usual. Cortosis' damage resistance is briefly reduced after it takes a hit, so if you manage to do even a two-swing combo without getting flinched... it could hurt.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
I did point that out, consecutives are better than whittling away. However, it is extremely unlikely you will ever get the chance to do consecutives on a smart SBD.

DaloLorn

I did point that out, consecutives are better than whittling away. However, it is extremely unlikely you will ever get the chance to do consecutives on a smart SBD.

Ah, but you linked it to battery power - this is not an accurate description. (Granted, low battery power will have an impact on an SBD's defenses, but this isn't related to what I'm talking about.)

Dueling:
Jump 3
Sense 1

Cyan/Blue (or whatever I feel like using)
Yellow

Defense 2
Block 3

Strategy: Be better than your opponent, or learn to use gimmicks better than your opponent.

Sith (Anti-Clone spam):
Jump 3
Push 2
Pull 2 (Taking away a Clone's CR and blobs is like taking away oxygen from a chain smoker, you just watch them cough and sputter until they finally die. I typically take away all the weapons of the lesser clones and stand somewhere out of reach until it is time to do the objective)
Sense 1
Lightning 1 (sometimes 2. Useful for keeping the skillful class from skill-flinching you with 10,000 rounds per second in your general vicinity)

Yellow

Defense 2
Block 2
Deflect 2

Strategy: There are two types of Clones, skilled, and not-skilled. The skilled Clones will mostly hit you with blobs, don't jump at them, don't run directly at them, be unpredictable in your movements. Don't waste your lightning on a skilled clone, for they'll sprint out of it before you can swing, instead you want to play the long game and hope they don't land a lucky blob or two. If you're fighting multiple good clones, you're likely fucked, but your best bet is to run a hail-mary and try to zap one of the bastards before he gets you, just remember that they always have two lives. Because balance.

Then there is the not-skilled clone, arguably more dangerous than the real deal. Unskilled clones will never land a blob on you, unless you're stupid, but they're predictably unpredictable. They'll spray a CR3 wildly in your general direction, making a hallway have more blue shots per-cubic-foot than air. Up close, they'll crouch, and some how hit everything in an entire room *including* you while simultaneously not even aiming at it. They'll get flinches that will make your jaw drop. The solution? Electrocute them or pull their weapons away. They'll be too inexperienced to properly dodge your swings after you lightning them, and once they get afraid of your lightning they'll start running a lot, then you disarm them.

Sith/Jedi (Normal):
Jump 3
Push 2
Pull 3 (To keep people from running away)
Sense 1

Yellow

Defense 2
Block 2
Deflect 3

Strategy: Run up to gunners, don't swing, make them nervous, and either time a swing with a dodge/crouch/jump, or pull them if they get antsy. Pretty simple.

Sith/Jedi (Aggressive - I use this for rushing down the enemy team and killing as many as possible)
Jump 3
Pull 3 (It can be spooky to see someone cutting down half your team, and it helps to occasionally get a free kill on a spooked gunner up close with pull)
Sense 1

Saber Staff (Staff is fast, and the butterflies can slice through gunners in closed areas and ignore a decent number of flinches, plus the large blocking radius means I won't get sidewhacked by pesky Jedi while I mow down their gunners, also the backflip when used to move forward is basically an FP jump without the cost of FP)

Defense 3 (The swingblock is necessary to avoid getting flinched to death when trying to speedily kill gunners.)
Block 2
Deflect 2

Strategy: The main strat for this build is target prioritization. Focus important assholes before you go on to less important assholes. Kill a BH first, then move on to the deka/mando, then move on to the commander, then the soldier, then the sith. The last thing you want is to be trying to fight a BH and a Sith whilst poisoned. Pick your engagements, use Sense, scout out how many, and remember the terrain. If you can get them into a narrow area with your staff, you can brutalize them with a well used butterfly. Keep eyes in the back of your head, and never attack a gunner straight on. Fake out one gunner by running towards him, then swing at the guy off to your right. Use mind games to keep them guessing, and work on your strafing/dodging habits.

Sith/Jedi (Anti-Jedi/Sith)
Jump 3
Sense 1

Cyan, Blue, or Staff. (Cyan/Blue are extremely useful for fending off multiple opponents with appropriate footwork, Staff keeps you from getting backwhacked as well as having the neat Mblock perk. Each have their own strengths.)

Defense 2
Block 2
Deflect 2

Strategy: Pick your battlefield. Don't fight in super tight spaces (unless you can force a fight with only one at a time), and do not pick a fight in super flat spaces. You want to fight in places like gen room, or near the pillars in hangar, or on the bridge of the republic cruiser. You need a lot of terrain noise so that you can separate your opponents, or escape in a time of crisis. In this current patch, fighting multiple saberists is incredibly difficult, far more so than it used to be, so as a result you need all the help you can get.

If you're using Cyan, you want to parry as little as possible (go figure, I blame the whiners who got it changed for no reason), but rather dodge the opponents' swings and use it to build up ACM/interrupt the opponent's swings. You want to shadow swing with it as much as possible, and use its RANGE and speed to keep your opponents at saber length. This is probably the weakest style for fighting multiple opponents, but still highly useful. If you're surrounded in a corner, it is useful to employ the crouching backslash to stagger and do heavy damage, but always remember to jump in place while using it to avoid getting swarmed immediately on recovery.

If you're using Blue, you want to parry everything the opponent does. What you're looking for, is an opportunity to backwhack/sidewhack them. Jump on their heads, tag the back of their heads with an SA/SD swing, roll away. Push them off ledges with your lunge. Blue is the fastest style in the game (if you ignore Red's half swings, which are twice as fast as you think they are, and thrice as fast as you wish they were) and is quite tanky, however it lacks range. Most of the time you use blue, you're just going for straight up BP management until one of the douchenozzles chasing you fucks up.

If you're using Staff, you want to go for Mblocks, and be aggressively defensive. You want to rush them, throw in a few half swings, build up a bit of ACM on one of them where you can. However you don't want to try dueling them at any point, if you duel, they'll swarm, you'll lose BP, and you'll die. However, if you can get a PB counter here and there, take it. If you mblock and only stagger them, use the opportunity to build some ACM. The left/right directional butterfly is extremely useful for an evasive move, it is nearly unhittable (unless they get really lucky and backwhack you, which is almost a one-in-a-million chance), it can land ontop of their heads if they are close enough, and potentially backwhack them. The backstab is also highly useful as it has significant knockback and is basically immortal, you can use it in place of Blue's lunge to knock people off. The main strengths of staff are its speed, damage, and nearly 360 degree block radius.

General tip for fighting multiple Jedi, always move side to side or forward, NEVER touch your S key, EVER. You run as fast sideways (A/D) as you do running forward (W). Try to keep one of them infront of the other, use their aggression against them, make them fight each other as much as they're fighting you.

Cin Drallig Build (I call it that, because the playstyle I use with it reminds me of the weapon master from Revenge of the Sith for Xbox)
Jump 3
Push 2
Pull 2
Sense 1

Speed 3

Yellow (or Cyan)

Defense 2
Block 2
Deflect 2 (I always have deflect, by the by, because it is incredibly handy for a lot of fights against gunners. If you can't get deflect 3, atleast get deflect 2)

Strategy: What I do with this build, is use tiny bursts of speed into blocks/swings/deflects. This will bait out pushes/pulls/shots/swings/panic from your opponent, and if you do it in short extremely fast intervals, it is impossible to punish on reaction. The power of this is the distance closer, and unpredictability of the speed swings. You don't want to drain yourself completely of FP, but just use them to bridge the distance between you and your opponent very rapidly to elicit a response.

Super Bitch Droid Hunter (Let's be honest, you will never *ever* kill a decent SBD 1v1 with a lightsaber if they even have the smallest portion of a lobotomized brain left, but I use this build to try evening the odds, and dispatch the shittier ones with ease)
Jump 3
Push 2
Sense 2 (necessary for identifying what is what, and where. You do *not* want to get caught off guard by thinking a blip on the map is a sold when it is really an SBD)

Mind Trick 2 (This can exploit SBDs that don't bring the counter to it, and if they keep dying to it, it'll force them to adapt and move points from more important areas. This is a war of attrition)

Duals+Yellow (Both. Duals are exponentially useful for fighting a super bitch droid, as they do high damage and are lightning fast, and hard for a gunner to deal with. They'll shred the battery and the HP of any SBD if you get the drop on it. However, duals do not have that much range, which is where Yellow comes in, if you need to reach something or fight off a Sith, then Yellow is the better bet)

Defense 3 (You need this to avoid getting flinched to death by the super bitch droid, it only takes a couple shots for it to kill you, and the recovery of its slap is insanely fast, so you need to be swingblocking just about everything you do. If it slaps you, and you managed to crouch it, do not think that guarantees you a free hit, because it most definitely doesn't, he can fire immediately)
Block 1 (A huge sacrifice, and you have to be extremely careful around other Sith, but against an SBD you won't be in a situation where you can get pushed/pulled easily anyway, as you won't be running hardly at all)
Deflect 3 (You absolutely need this, because 99% of the time against an SBD, you'll be crouched and baiting shots that you can deflect)

Strategy: SBD is an unbelievably overpowered class, and you will lose to a good one 90% of the time as a Jedi. Your best bet is literally to just switch to Arc and lob some pulse nades down range. However, if you really need to use Jedi, then hopefully this tactic will help you. SBDs have 3 lines of defense:

1) Flinch - Flinch is the most poorly thought out mechanic in MB2, whatever person decided to randomly slap it in there did so without thinking about balancing weapons like CR or Wrist Blaster for it. As a result, any weapon that is fast firing, has a HUGE advantage against Jedi/Sith, because they get to basically throw out more guesses per second than, say, P3. So an SBD's first line of defense, and the most dangerous, is just having Firepower 2/3 and spraying in your general direction like a deranged Peter North.

2) Slap - Slap is not like a Jedi/Sith's slap, you can't avoid it by just blocking, no, you have to be crouched. What makes this so scary, is that you have to be crouched which makes you an easy target for them to flinch you. So you have absolutely no opportunity to ever go for a swing if the SBD is competent, as they can react to whatever you do.

3) Cortosis and General Tankiness - SBDs are ridiculously and laughably hard to kill. They can take enormous amounts of punishment from both gunners, and Jedi. To be completely honest, they should take a lot of punishment, however the SBDs in MB2 are far too extreme. The key to SBD's tankiness comes from the battery. As they take damage, or fire their bullshit cannon, their battery (retarded mechanic) is drained. The lower the battery gets, the lower their fire rate and damage resistance (for... some illogical reason armor is bound to electricity). Their battery will regenerate over time, which means that you will do far more damage with consecutive hits, than attempting to whittle it down. An SBD with time to recharge its battery after every hit, can tank up to 5 Red swings (Like... the F**k, amirite?). No, you read that right: *Five* *Red* *Swings*. So, if you have blue or cyan, go F**k yourself and gitgud, because it'll be a long day. Not that Red is good against SBD at all anyway.

Red/Purple are far too slow to make use of any error the SBD player may have made, such as leaving the oven on. Yellow is also too slow, and doesn't deal enough damage for how slow it is. Blue/Cyan are fast but uhhh, you'll never kill an SBD with it, unless you're miraculously lucky or the SBD player suffered a seizure and then died. Staff would be a good option, as it does high damage and is fast, but it has 0 range, shortest range of any style, and considering you're going to be on your hands and knees to avoid being slapped to death most of the time, the SBD would have little difficulty out-ranging you. What does that leave? Dualies.

The primary strat you'll be using here, is to crouch, and approach the SBD, playing a dangerous footsie game with its slap and wrist blaster. You want the SBD to fire at you, so you can deflect it back at him and do a lot of damage (Cortosis doesn't protect against its own stupid bullshit-shots). Eventually, the SBD will either wise up and stop shooting... or die like a retard. If he does stop shooting, he'll either begin a Vix-Standoff (Mexican), or he'll walk up to you and start slapping you like an angry middle-aged Irishman does to his wife. This is where it gets tricky, because the SBD can open fire at any time you try to swing and flinch you for 1/3rd of your lifebar, or if you do nothing, he can slap you to death (Because slap also deals decent damage, because brilliant game design). This is where you need to wear your brown pants and take a stupid guessy-risk, because the devs made it balanced that way. You need to guess when he'll slap, and swing into it whilst crouched. Lull him in, and just let 'er rip. If you did it correctly, then you managed to hit him, and he now has 25 less HP than he started with, only 175 more to go. If you didn't hit him, then you probably took some damage, and got no where, try again until either he dies, or your arms fly off at the socket.

There you go, those are basically my usual go-to builds (Give or take a couple points that aren't necessary), hope someone finds use in them.
We need the mando murderer Jedi loadout

DaloLorn

Eh, most of his builds can work in that function.

Mandos are far from the most threatening gunners out there - I personally find it harder to rush down a BH/hero or an SBD than a Mandalorian.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Mando murderer.
Just time your push well and Mando goes down. You can run at flamethrower... jump over and right after use push most likely he will trip from failing to run. Also, as opponent is trying to ignite the jetpack by jumping that is the moment to release the force whore in you.

Unless someone really good is playing it (unexpected rockets, flying towards you as you are low on force points, continuously sniping people around while trying to make your life shorter) - the pressure.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd

The Cin Drallig build I use is extremely good against Bounty Hunters and Mandos. Just move around some points to get pull 3.

Most Mandos will panic when they see you running through their flamethrower, and they'll jump to do an emergency jetpack, or they'll try to emergency suicide-rocket you like a dickhead. Pull works on both of these situations. If the Mando is good, then he'll shoot you through his flamethrower (Because there is 0 recovery time between using flamethrower and firing a weapon, keep that in mind), so never run directly at a good mando through his flames, do a serpentine charge with speed. A good Mando with wristlasers is more scary than a Flame mando, but without either the Mando is basically just a tankier Commander class with only one life.

All BHs, good and bad, have the same weakness. They think they can get away with poisoning you. Poison darts are overpowered, they're stupid in design, impossible to miss if you're good, and do a guaranteed 1/4th of your lifebar as well as stopping your FP as well as damaging your FP (because those first two weren't enough). However, there is one fatal weakness there, and that is the fact that they have to crouch and hold still to fire a dart without a weapon. How do you kill a BH you ask? Get within 10-20 yards, and when they switch to melee to dart you, speed over to them and slice their stupid faces off. If they stop trying to dart you, then they're either trying to shoot you with P3, in which case you just play the long game and eventually pull them/slice them, or they're using DLT/E-11 in which case you just make them panic enough to waste ammo/bursts then saber them.

Last edited: