Looking for Zakuul Knight soundpack

So I currently have a Zakuul Knight model that is ready to be released for you all, however finding sounds (mainly taunts) seems to be really challenging. I've tried getting some of the voice lines from SWTOR, however when I taunt and whatnot in game, nothing plays. If anyone happens to for some reason have some voice lines for them, I'd love to add them. In the meantime I will try to get the ones I have to work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I've tried getting some of the voice lines from SWTOR, however when I taunt and whatnot in game, nothing plays.
C'mon dude, you say you have some files but they don't work, and you don't upload them to this thread?... Meh...
So post a link to your .pk3 file, somebody who have skills in modding will tell you what's wrong with your replacement.
Telepaths are on vacation (c)

Until then,
examine this:
Sound replacement for looping sounds.
A (Beginner's) Serious Question on Modding MBII
Sound problems - Modding Assistance - JKHub

C'mon dude, you say you have some files but they don't work, and you don't upload them to this thread?... Meh...
So post a link to your .pk3 file, somebody who have skills in modding will tell you what's wrong with your replacement.
Telepaths are on vacation (c)

Until then,
examine this:
Sound replacement for looping sounds.
A (Beginner's) Serious Question on Modding MBII
Sound problems - Modding Assistance - JKHub
Thanks, sorry for not uploading the sounds, I'm still new to forums and what is commonplace for it, but I guess uploading those things should've been common sense :C

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Thanks, sorry for not uploading the sounds, I'm still new to forums and what is commonplace for it, but I guess uploading those things should've been common sense :C
Don't forget to check the links in my previous post, maybe your question have already been answered.