•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Downloading Maps for MB 2

Hey guys, I recently got mb2 and i loved the mb2_dotf map. I already have the map downloaded but it doesn't appear in my game. Does anyone know where to place it in my jedi academy folder. If so anyone know where are the places where i can re download the map.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Wut.
Dotf is the overplayed core of this game not an addition. It comes by default with every installation be id basic/advance.
Run repair from launcher it should fix all of Your problems.

Wut.
Dotf is the overplayed core of this game not an addition. It comes by default with every installation be id basic/advance.
Run repair from launcher it should fix all of Your problems.
Hey thanks for your answer. I tried both but when i try to create a game dotf is simply not there, any idea on whats wrong or is it just normal . Thanks

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I tried both but when i try to create a game dotf is simply not there, any idea on whats wrong or is it just normal .
As @MaceMadunusus said, "The menu has a maximum number it can display, we are currently over that number so things disappear.":
Malachor V map - where is it?

Also, using menu isn't very good way to create a server -- use method described here instead: Hosting Server: Windows

To be clear: you probably already have mb2_dotf installed, just look into "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII", there should be file mb2_dotf.pk3. This is the map.
But not every map can be searched like that; more reliable way is:
  1. Open a console by pressing Shift + ~ (aka Shift + `)
  2. Type:
    Code:
    /map mb2_lunarbase
    Press enter

Related thread:
Not all maps appear in create-a-game menu

Last edited: