Lightsaber blade console info **Dynamic Glow**

Ok,

This mainly goes out to any coders and developers of the development crew who worked/works on the lightsabers, in MB2. Myself and Tompa9 are working on remastering the "Movie Duels II" (MD2) mod, that was released back in 2009 and one of the main changes this remastered edition will feature, is the use of OpenJK (for SFX_Sabers, among other changes). But obviously, we want to recreate the same quality of the saber blades in the mod, that MB2 has. So what I'm trying to find out, is this piece of information here:

Tompa has loaded up MB2 and can't find that info in the console or he said there's nothing there. If anyone can step up and send over the relevant information or take some sort of screenshot with the requested info included, it would be a big help and much appreciated.

Thanks

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Try doing /developer 1 in the console before trying to get those values. I have no idea what they are, though I don't think they are modified?

ent

Movie Battles II Team
r_dynamiclight are reflected lights on walls from saber blades or firing.
r_DynamicGlow is a post-process glowing effect, you usually see that on saber blades and some light sources in maps, set to 2 to see how it gets drawn.
r_DynamicGlow* cvars are cheat-protected and they affect how dynamic glow gets post-processed (width, height, intensity etc), experiement with the values to see the difference (may require vid_restart).