Do you think MB2 should have no time limit be added to the game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I don't make these posts because I naively think the dev team will suddenly change or put manpower into redoing the code, but because it's principle and my opinion.

You have continually made massive threads despite the developers consistently saying no. Might have an obsession.

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
d8c.gif

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Please do not have this argument again. I am fairly sure both your stances have been made clear by now.

Judging from the poll's vibes, Duel mode would benefit from a removed time limit, but that's all.

In my opinion Duel mode would also benefit from moving towards JA+ in the sense that it supported going into 1v1 duels where nobody is able to interrupt. The "dojo" type of "RP" that was born from this structure is very enjoyable and I think this could be a nice direction for Duel mode. However, this is not something that should be placed on Open mode ever as it is an assault mode and time limits force action. In Duel the structure comes from the players themselves and to me the general play area outside of dueling should be considered a matchmaking lobby where you find an opponent of your choice. Then the player should proceed to challenge the opponent to a duel and then the actual game part of the experience begins where they duel in an uninterrupted 1v1. Once it's over, they go back to the "lobby".

Status
Not open for further replies.