•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Can't find steam installation folder

Title says it all. I moved my MB2 to my SSD so I can finally get the cool characters in FA and now the launcher is saying cannot find steam installation folder. I've had steam install it on my SSD and I have jedi academy in steam apps. Also I set the path to gamedata already.

Launcher is in gamedata folder. And I have no clue how to screenshot it but I'll click play and it will say jedi academy has to be installed in steam's instillation folder.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
And I have no clue how to screenshot
Oh come on, tell me you're kidding me! How could even it be possible?! =\\

1. Just press Print Screen (it's a keyboard key), then launch some graphical editor, like Paint, in main menu of that graphical software pick Edit, then Paste.
  2. You'll see an image in main window of editor.
  3. Then save a file by clicking File => Save or pressing Ctrl +S.
  4. Upload saved file on forums or some image hosting like Imgur
Also, read this: how to take a screenshot - Google Search

And where exactly your Jedi Academy is installed?
Copy-paste full path.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
So maybe move to steam's installation folder instead of G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ ?

The problem is that was where it was back when it was on my C drive. I moved it to my SSD so I could get the best classes in FA. Common is where all my games are.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
You need to have jedi knight installed in the default steam directory or it wont work, at least that was the case when i was trying to install it.