•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] No servers shows, version don't upgrade and cannot uninstall.

So i was looking for good mods and I discover this. I download from torrent cause I don't trust on .exe. Whatever before install i search guides and get this (Installation & Troubleshooting Guide) i make all the steps here but when I open the game this don't show me any serves, I search on the forum and find this (Technical Issue - No servers in the server list. Can't find) . So I open a console and type '
/connect 164.132.54.66:29070 ' then the game show tell me that my version is 1.4 and servers run on 1.4.4. I think 'okay let's open the launcher and make the program upgrade' , i did it, theeeeen i try to play again but the servers still don't showing and the error on the consoles is the same, also when i open the game it shows the version is 1.4 not 1.4.4 but the launcher shows up 1.4.4... This was last night and I today i give a try but the error is the same, so i decide: 'ok let's uninstall' I open the launcher, click on uninstall the program shows me that MBII is deleted but ISN'T TRUE. I open the directory and your archives still here an the program still runing, soooo pls help to play it or uninstall . But help me :( (I rlly want to play but if isn't posible is ok)
I play on windos and I'm steam user, and also try to run it following the isntructions on the .bat archive (like the wiki says) but this don't even open the game.

sorry bad english.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
This has been discussed so many times...
[SOLVED] - I can't join to any server
[SOLVED] - Client and Server versions don't match

"Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII" => Ctrl + A => right click on selected files => Properties => uncheck 'Read only'.
Repeat for "...Jedi Academy\GameData" folder.

Right-click on "Jedi Academy" => Properties => Security => give yourself all possible permissions, including all subfolders.

Then,
MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

Ok, I do this of repair and actually works, i can see servers but now when I enter to a game and try to pick a character, show me this error :(
C5OfxO5VYAAXek9.jpg

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Ok, I do this of repair and actually works, i can see servers but now when I enter to a game and try to pick a character, show me this error :(
C5OfxO5VYAAXek9.jpg
And this has been discussed as well:
Technical Issue - Please start the game via launcher and keep it running!

1. There is no reliable solution for this problem so far.
    Different things work for different people, but basically it's just random. Very sad :(
  2. Keep MBII Launcher opened all the time you play Movie Battles.
    It's needed because of anti-cheating system built-in in Launcher.
  3. Move MBIILauncher.exe to "Jedi Academy\GameData"
  4. Use full-screen mode and native screen resolution
  5. If you have Steam version of Jedi Academy and it isn't installed in default Steam folder, move it to default Steam folder.
  6. Switch a game engine to another one:
    MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.
    If you already use MBII Client, select jamp.
  7. Restart Movie Battles and Launcher repeatedly