Fix jedi/sith.

In the movies, jedi and sith are supreme and destroy anything in their path. In this game, if you get shot 3 times by a soldier you are dead. We are literally just soldiers with lightsabers and we have no edge over other players. As a sith or a jedi I am legit scared of gunners because they are more powerful than us. At least make their health 300 like wookies. Literally, play as darth vader and you'll die just like that and the entire star wars story is over. I so pathetically die so many times to bs kills, and I consider myself good.

No one remembers this?
4795272-vader+ability+tutaminis+(1).gif

Or how in episode 3 anakin and obi wan just plow through the droids with ease.
Soldiers have 3 lives for fucks sake, and they do so much damage.

Actually, I think it's been attributed to a Force power, but I don't remember the name.
Tutaminis.
That maybe true and all, but this is a multiplayer game. It needs balance. Simple as.
Agreed.
u srsly taking cartoon as example?
People used to take the books as examples before Legends was put into effect. The cartoon is not any less worthy as an example as the books were. The only difference between the books, and the cartoon is that the cartoon is meant for kids, so it's writing is a bit worse.
yoda only weighs like 40 pounds
Yoda weighs 96.3 pounds.
----------
Back to the topic at hand, I think that Jedi should stay the way it is. A lone jedi can demolish an enemy team provided that there is not a Sith attacking them at the same time. You can easily get Push 1, Pull 1, Sense 1, Jump 3, and Deflect 3 in the same build to make a near invulnerable Jedi that can not only wipe the floor with any and all gunners, but can take on most Sith effectively as well, running away as needed to duel Sith away from the red hot blaster bolts of gunners.

In the end, though, It's just a game, and you cannot expect a game like this to accurately represent what it would be like to be a Jedi/Sith in the Star Wars universe. Hell, the only game to have accurately simulated what it would be like is the JK2/3 campaigns. You can throw groups of people around at the same time, and can just chuck gunners off to the side with all powerful SP force Grip.

Point is, it's just a game. Don't get too worked up over it. If you really want to change things, get off the forums, and join the dev team.

Yoda weighs 96.3 pounds.
that was an estimate made by a physicist
books have confirmed stated him to be in between 25 and 40 pounds, for both legends and canon
see Head-to-Head Tag Teams for legends, The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi? for canon

though I'm pretty sure they're to be taken with a grain of salt, it's more believable imo (as far as star wars goes)

Last edited:
I'm already tired of seeing 80% of team composed of Jedi and Sith so surely they're not underpowered at all.

Last edited:
Actually, I think it's been attributed to a Force power, but I don't remember the name.

Well, putting their strength or non-strength aside, it's not really wise to destroy the resources you want to take, especially when you need all the resources you can get.
tutaminus maybe? the thing yoda did with lighting

ED: oops just realized Rosh+ beat me to it

Non-sequitur logic. People, particularly new players, will sometimes play Jedi/Sith because they want to be Jedi/Sith more than they want to win. (Alternatively, they want to win as Jedi/Sith.)

I'm not denying that.

Jedi/Sith are still very strong when played as a support class.
The real problem is that newbies don't know how to play them, they will play them as a solo class and just stand infront of the gunner line until they're lethally shot in the back by their teammate.

Jedi/Sith are one of the strongest classes in the game atm, you don't have to make them stronger, it's the newb's fault for playing them wrong.

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
My point is, nerfing them won't change the fact that you get a lot of incompetent saberists. If anything, it'll throw the semi-competent saberists out of action and make the incompetent ones even more useless.

My point is, nerfing them won't change the fact that you get a lot of incompetent saberists. If anything, it'll throw the semi-competent saberists out of action and make the incompetent ones even more useless.

I would gladly accept that force whores get more health points, like maybe 200 instead of 100.
Saberists on their own are fine, I would only make dueling a bit faster in Open.

Last edited:
1. remove flinch
2. bring stagger on hit at any distance or just revert it to b19
3. fix fp drains (bring back proper IDR and midair drains)
4. fix saber hitboxes (they're HUGE)