•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Please Help, VM_Create on UI Failed

Please help me, my game keeps crashing when I load a map :(. I've tried just about everything that I could find online and not one of them worked. Please help - Droidy :(:(:(

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I think it was there when I installed Jedi Academy, maybe?
I doubt, looks more like some kind of result from duplicate installation.
Here you go:
Wait, where these files in "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Movie Battles
II\GameData\base" folder came from?:
outofgame_music.pk3
Extra Music.pk3
dll_mb2.pk3
They shouldn't be there, please remove them and try launching game once, using both engines, jamp and MBII Client.

And what is about reinstalling drivers for a videocard and running Movie Battles using command-line interface?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I feel like at this point it could be a good idea to just uninstall any and all Jedi Academy installations from your computer, delete all your MBII files, and then reinstall it all from scratch (while providing us with a little list of exactly what procedure you followed to install.)

Just to make sure everything was set up right in the first place, since some files and folders have been popping up in weird places (or missing entirely).

also, though you probably noticed this, Puppytine, that log references: "Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family." Which could be a main source of problems, as you mentioned about Intel causing crashes. Could be a case where mr. user just needs to try again later when he gets a computer with a real video card.

Wait, where these files in "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Movie Battles
II\GameData\base" folder came from?:
outofgame_music.pk3
Extra Music.pk3
dll_mb2.pk3
Well, dll_mb2 was my first crappy attempt at fixing it which, needless to say, didn't work. outofgame_music and Extra Music are just PK3 files containing just that, Extra Music for me to listen to with the /music command.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
also, though you probably noticed this, Puppytine, that log references: "Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family."
I've already pointed that out, on previous page.
Could be a case where mr. user just needs to try again later when he gets a computer with a real video card.
Could be, but suggesting to buy a new hardware isn't a best way to support, it's more like simply giving up.
I try to avoid it as much as I can.
Though Intel graphics sucks (in MBII, at least), really.
Well, dll_mb2 was my first crappy attempt at fixing it which, needless to say, didn't work. outofgame_music and Extra Music are just PK3 files containing just that, Extra Music for me to listen to with the /music command.
Can't see any information about results of performing my last suggestions in your post.
Please try it (removing files, reinstall drivers, command line interface...) and tell us did it work or not.

Welp, AVG just deleted mbii.x86.exe, and every time I try to repair the installation, It always says that it's fine, but it keeps making mbii.x86.exe.cache instead of just mbii.x86.exe making it impossible for me to play with MBIIClient :(