Akward situation and funny moments.

I am not sur if this is the correct place, but still: here ya go.

Welcome to the ASFM! Akward Situation and Funny Moments thread. A place where you can tell all the akward situation that ever happened to you ingame. And all the funny moments.

This is an idea after a pretty funny event that occured to me a few days ago on the Jedi Temple (Kill all the youngl.... The kids.)
Following a Sith going for the council room (you know. The one you access with an elevator.)

I was followed by multiple allys that were blocking the way for more sith to come.
I got inside the elevator the exact moment the Sith started it.
We both fought during the the little travel and failing to block the exit, he manage to get out, and by a single swing, killed the young one.

To protect the temple (and not because I wanted to avenge the kid because this is against jedi code yadiyada) I continued to fight the Sith on that place. Me and I my fellow green saber against his double-bladed red saber.
I see the elevator being called down and think ally's are on there way.
The Sith was facing me. And was between me and the door for the elevator. His back turned from the entrance of the elevator...
Suddently, the door open, and 3 more sith join him...

The seems to realise the akward situation while I write.
"Ho.... Shit?"

One "XD" later they all charge toward me. Deciding a retreat is in order, I manage to jump above them and get to the elevator, make it going down, saving myself from being cutted to piece by theses fellow sithspit...

Then, I arrive at the bottom... Only to find the exit guarded by 2 SBD, a Deka and 3 mandalorian.
The ebst is they do'nt fire immediatly. They let me write
"HO COME ON! GIVE ME A BREAK!" on the chat.

The worst is I was the last survivor of the team. All the deads were apparently laughting like crazy at the cartoonish scene that was occuring in there screen.

Good times. :)

There is also that time where avoiding the blade of a Sith with my arc trooper I manged to have him cut down multiple allys. :D

there was this situation on battle for hoth, where there was about 5 of us vs 1 sith
the sith managed to force pull the wingun out of @kikili 's hands and i managed to pick it up, expecting him to get slashed instantly
but kikili didn't die of swing, i accidentally tked him with his wingun just after i reloaded it
iirc i luckilly managed to kill the sith afterwards

I once bludgeoned an organic jedi to death while behemoth stood idle and watched. The final blow sent his body flying across the room.

In DOTF,one time,an Arc Trooper and I(i was a Jedi)were waiting on the Catwalk,since the enemy team always flanked us,and the Arc Trooper thought that it was a good idea to send rockets at them,while i was protecting him from Sith enemies.
2 minutes afterwards,almost all the team was dead(ours.the Arc Trooper,me,and another guy were the last ones).around 4 or 5 of the Enemy team were alive as well(like,3 siths,1 Mandalorian,1 Soldier).
So 3 Siths notice us on the Catwalk,and they do not Force Jump to us(since maybe they thought that i had Push).Instead,they use the "elevator" thing.
I go there to fight them,and they have the advantage.
Then,in full panic mode,i use the button for the Elevator,go down(and a Sith follows me but the elevator was already falling,so he died),then Get up on the Catwalk AGAIN,and kill the Second Sith from behind(and at that point,the whole server was shouting things like "MVP","MLG","REKT")
but then i got killed by the third Sith(who was fighting the Arc Trooper.),but the Arc Trooper avenged me xd

Another time,in DOTF,our team was getting destroyed.
Everyone went Side(to the Generators),and i don't know how,but the Enemy team was all alive and ours dead.
And guess what,i was the last one in Hangar(a player called Pudding was going all Metal Gear Solid on the Enemy team and slipped past them)
I don't even know how the heck did i survive for 30 seconds(or 1 minute)against the ENTIRE TEAM that was like 5 Siths,1 SBD,2 Mandalorians and 1 Soldier.I was jumping around like crazy,when they were attacking me.
After they killed me(after many LOLS),i switch the Dead-Spectator mode to Pudding,only to find that she/he was doing OBJ,and then we won xd
then someone said "Tadek>Obj".

Ok, how about this one.

3 Sith vs One Jedi...
3 bounty hunter arrive and aim at the jedi and fire... Three sith die because they move all in perfect synchronisation to there angle that were open moments before.

Worst is the Jedi killed said BH right after that...

l4G28zB.jpg
Agent is worth 400 points lmao

Gods among us

Smuggler,5vs5.There were 2 wookies,1 commando and 2 jedi,when we were 1 bh(me),3 sith and 1 soldier.
The wookies flank us from the secondary obj,by going up the stairs,while the jedis where going up the small elevator,at the left of the controls for opening the windows.I run back at imps spawn,since 2 of the Siths were fighting them.The wookies come up the stairs,and i don't know how,but they knock me down and try to kill me,but i survive with like 4 hp(and still 100 shield),and start running and shooting them.I kill one of the wookies,and the other is killed by the third sith.BUT AT THAT POINT,we realize that the 2 siths died,and a jedi comes after me,while the other kills the third Sith.
I kill the Jedi with the gunkick and p3(best combo 10/10 IGN),and then i do the same with the other Jedi.In the end,we won because the Commando was afk.